Zombies Ate My Neighbors not syncing on my PS4

Zombies Ate My Neighbors DOES NOT SYNC trophies to the playstation servers AT ALL so my ps4 continuously get an error code and signs me out no matter what because it's freaking i\out that it can't upload these trophies I've won over a week ago.... I legit can't play or load anything now..... I have done everything EXCEPT wipe all data from my playstation, which i will not.... If annbody can help me get this dog shit company to upload these trophies to the server I will be extremely grateful.... Honestly a game with super good memories from my childhood, ruined my adulthood at this point lolol  

Edit*  AFter some messing around and restarting my system many times... I can continue to play games, but when starting a new game, no matter what it is, I can't see the trophy lists until a trophy is earned, which isn't normal for most games...  also my system is having issues registering some trophies now, so I have to reobtain them, it's happened on a number of games now over the past 2 days... I've been trophy hunting for over 11 years and this has never happened before.... super annoying

Edited by UncleJacksPS
needed an update

Just a heads up my system no longer is unlocking ANY trophies for anymore games..... my trophy sync stays at 0% and fails every time... it no longer loads any new trophy list nor is unlocking trophies from games I've previously played.... my console clearly isn't 100% bricked, but might as well be since I can't even play anything for longer than 10 minutes without auto signing me out and closing my game because it gets the can't sync error code.... I no longer can play games or earn trophies... so at this point my PS4 is paperweight until that 1 game is fixed...

Also anyone who wanted to just talk shit for the hell of it, I hope your ps4's do the same. Yall deserve it for being ignorant children. 

Not to sound like an ass, but it's kindof a newbie mistake for someone who's been trophy hunting for over 11 years to startup a game without doing any kindof research on it.  A quick check on this would've given you a big red flag regarding the trophy list.

I did that once with a game that is glitched/unobtainable (who'd have thought a developer could fuck up something as simple as solitaire), so I get it - it sucks.  Yours is a simple fix though, so hopefully it'll be right around the corner.

The ridicule comes from claiming your console is bricked when clearly it isn't.  Try playing something offline until the issue is resolved - not a solution, but that's how you make the best of a bad situation.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, UncleJacksPS said:

Just a heads up my system no longer is unlocking ANY trophies for anymore games..... my trophy sync stays at 0% and fails every time... it no longer loads any new trophy list nor is unlocking trophies from games I've previously played.... my console clearly isn't 100% bricked, but might as well be since I can't even play anything for longer than 10 minutes without auto signing me out and closing my game because it gets the can't sync error code.... I no longer can play games or earn trophies... so at this point my PS4 is paperweight until that 1 game is fixed...

Also anyone who wanted to just talk shit for the hell of it, I hope your ps4's do the same. Yall deserve it for being ignorant children. 

Reformat your playstation (Backup all your saves to the cloud), you will lose the trophies for Zombies Ate My Neighbors, and all your trophy photos, but the error has happened to me before, and I also have had it where the system would not trigger trophies and this was the fix for me. Anything and everything that can happen on Ps4 has happened to me.

When I Platinumed God of War 2018, my console was legit on its back with a melting fan axel and I had to keep manually spinning it until it would spin by itself, when it would seize again I had upwards to 10 seconds to get it to spin again before the sensor of the fan would turn off the console.

I then replaced the fan, and ended up using $5 thermal paste I bought from a PC shop here, and within a month it was back to having no casing, of which I did Platinum Cyberpunk with it this way, when I did Sekiro I had it randomly blue screening and turning off on me constantly, I then ended up using Arctic Silver 5 Paste and it fixed that problem entirely.

I also had an issue where I could not properly obtain trophies, I was beginning to think every game I played was bugged and nobody was reporting it, until I realized there was an issue within my firmware causing a "trophy authentication loop", a reformat solved this.

Then 2 months after my disc drive was giving me an error and I couldn't even update the firmware, so now I do not even have a disc drive in the system, only the small circutry that was once attached to the disc drive is there....

There is more issues I had but this is just to name a few. But with the Unsync trophies issue, I first got that on PS5 not long ago with a game that was not uploaded to Playstations servers, all I did was wait a few days, but it didn't gate lock me out of any other trophies in other games, but if you are getting gated from obtaining others then I would say it is the authentication loop as well on top of an unsynced trophy list, which the latter is not a problem. Googling this stuff and researching hard will find you the answers you seek, it is definitely not the end of the world.

But I think you are warping it a bit out hand still, so before you say "wish it will happen to you" I had plenty more than listed above happen to me. When that ps4 was given to me for free, it was in a flood. I been through it all with that thing, and beat that thing like a dead horse, I do not feel in any way shape or form bad for it, it has seen hell and more.

Edit: My wife now uses the PS4 and all its issues seemingly are solved, it is also as quiet as my Ps5 now too and finally in its casing and not naked like it was for 2 years of its life. Besides the missing disc drive, it is flawless, but it still has the nickname of Frankenstation.

Edited by Gecko-Byte
Edit is listed.

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There is no need to reinitialise your console since there's an option in the account settings menu to delete your profile but make sure to backup everything before hand, because you will lose all your saves and screenshots in the process.

^ Definitely this, I wasn't thinking fully as what I did read told me to do this but I reformatted cause I had tons of ghost accounts and thought it was a quick and easy time to just reformat and do it in one fowl swoop.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2021 at 11:46 PM, UncleJacksPS said:

Zombies Ate My Neighbors DOES NOT SYNC trophies to the playstation servers AT ALL so my ps4 continuously get an error code and signs me out no matter what because it's freaking i\out that it can't upload these trophies I've won over a week ago.... I legit can't play or load anything now..... I have done everything EXCEPT wipe all data from my playstation, which i will not.... If annbody can help me get this dog shit company to upload these trophies to the server I will be extremely grateful.... Honestly a game with super good memories from my childhood, ruined my adulthood at this point lolol  

Edit*  AFter some messing around and restarting my system many times... I can continue to play games, but when starting a new game, no matter what it is, I can't see the trophy lists until a trophy is earned, which isn't normal for most games...  also my system is having issues registering some trophies now, so I have to reobtain them, it's happened on a number of games now over the past 2 days... I've been trophy hunting for over 11 years and this has never happened before.... super annoying

Trophies have been added to PSN. You can try to sync now.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...