Help with lv100 trophy

ArcanoXIV

Otherwise level up one more time to the next level and it'll give you the level 100 trophy. Don't leave it too late when the online servers are shutting down in a month. Just know that admitting it here instead of levelling up one more time will now get you flagged if you don't prove that Rockstar fixed it for you. 

Edited by Sergen

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Contact Rockstar support and they should be able to reset your level to what it was.

I just tried that (I sent a request via email [email protected]) but they replied that they are no longer reading messages in that email and if I want technical support I have to visit support.rockstargames.com but there is no real support in that webpage, its only "frequent questions and possible solutions" ?

2 minutes ago, ArcanoXIV said:

I just tried that (I sent a request via email [email protected]) but they replied that they are no longer reading messages in that email and if I want technical support I have to visit support.rockstargames.com but there is no real support in that webpage, its only "frequent questions and possible solutions" 1f615.png

I've never actually needed to contact them myself, but I was aware they were able to reset your character to what state it was in before the hack. Maybe someone else who has actually contacted them would be able to advise on how they did it. Is there maybe a webchat option available?

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

I've never actually needed to contact them myself, but I was aware they were able to reset your character to what state it was in before the hack. Maybe someone else who has actually contacted them would be able to advise on how they did it. Is there maybe a webchat option available?

Yes I was looking for a solution and I found a YouTube video that shows how to send a request but that was in 2017, it seems Rockstar doesnt support players anymore because it isnt available that "option" where you can write your problem, and there is no chat, Im worried because the mailbox is not monitored so i dont have a way to contact, I will not call to a support phone number because I am not from USA :/

7 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

i dont know if it exist, but on ps4 you can create another character or delete character, and level get reset from 1, its not ideal thought

Yes on ps3 too , Im aware of it but it took me a lot of time grinding to lv78 (6d 18h ingame online) I dont want to reset from lv1 just for a random hacker and nothing assures me that the same thing will not happen to me again because Rockstar doesnt care about protect the servers from hackers on ps3

12 minutes ago, ConAir said:

https://twitter.com/RockstarSupport?t=DEARQ34wcIubnoQ2iOnoPw&s=09

In all their replies Rockstar Support says you need to create a ticket through this Link. After that you will need to wait.

There is no ticket section now

https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/115008697067/Illegitimately-Gained-In-Game-Money-Removal-and-RP-Adjustments

only that..

21 minutes ago, ArcanoXIV said:

On the upper left corner there are 3 black lines, click on it and you see the ticket creation, click on it -> choose GTA V -> Online Play -> Game Progress -> PS3.

You need to be logged in to Social Club to create a ticket. 

Edit: ninjad by GraniteSnake

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

On the upper left corner there are 3 black lines, click on it and you see the ticket creation, click on it -> choose GTA V -> Online Play -> Game Progress -> PS3.

You need to be logged in to Social Club to create a ticket. 

Edit: ninjad by GraniteSnake

Thanks I get it now, I wasnt able to find it