50 data drives didn’t pop and I got the calling card

related_browser1

10 minutes ago, DannPS said:

Same thing happened with me got the tag for everyone surviving but did not get the trophy

U think we need 50 individual drives collected?

12 minutes ago, cenorexia said:

Lots of trophies being bugged. I also just finished a round with all four players alive when extracting - no trophy. Kinda bummed about that tbh :/

ceno

I think u got to be the first one on the plane 

On 2021/11/15 at 0:45 AM, related_browser1 said:

Yea idk man I had 50 total in the progress but I definitely don’t have 50 by myself

I just unlocked this trophy

like He said, just pick it up

I highly recommend you do this before it gets patched. The achievement says extract with 50 data drives but simply picking them up progresses the achievement so just pick up as many as you can whether you extract or not and you should get it.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a345267/pack-rat-achievement

Edited by HartmannD
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, HartmannD said:

I highly recommend you do this before it gets patched. The achievement says extract with 50 data drives but simply picking them up progresses the achievement so just pick up as many as you can whether you extract or not and you should get it.

Is it 50 in 1 game or can you pick up the 50 across multiple games?

13 hours ago, Bergz94 said:

Like most trophies right now, they won't unlock until you've done the requirements and then do them again an extra time. For the hazard zone Clean Exit trophy I had to do it twice but I got the in-game rewards for doing it the first time. 

Does this require you to do it back to back? Or just twice? Because I just extracted without anyone dying and then failed the following game...

2 hours ago, HartmannD said:

this is correct i myself have not picked up 50 data drives but once I do this shall pop because I was playing with others and this was the case for them

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 3:54 AM, related_browser1 said:

this is correct i myself have not picked up 50 data drives but once I do this shall pop because I was playing with others and this was the case for them

is this fixed in recent patch or still working because I'm gonna play with randoms and sweat to pickup discs

5 minutes ago, related_browser1 said:

if it is fixed it will make the trophy significantly harder

we need someone from xbox to confirm that if this fixed,I did it twice today clean exit and from my whole team only got the trophy....imagine disappointment not getting hardest trophy fulfilling requirements twice

Edited by mati11120