PS4 -> PS5 Save Transfer / Autopop Trophies

Figured I'd post this here since the answers are a bit buried in the other thread.

To save transfer just open Binding of Isaac: Rebirth / Afterbirth / Afterbirth + (PS4), and upload your save via the game menu

Then open Repentance (PS5) and download. It'll pull the save file you uploaded from the PS4 version.

To get all the trophies to pop in Repentance (except for the new Repentance-specific ones), all I had to do was open the Secrets menu from the title screen and they all popped.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 0:20 AM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I noticed the Challenge trophy didn't autopop for anyone. I haven't bought the PS5 version yet but how are the new challenges?

I haven't touched the new ones yet, I'm slowly working on unlocking all the tainted characters then doing their hard mode clears first. Saving the new challenges for last. It's... a lot lol

• 5 months later...

Hey guys, I've been holding on picking up Repentance, mostly because I was expecting a physical version in EU.

They never announced anything for an hypothetical EU physical version and probably never will at this point.

I don't know how save file is handled from EU PS4 physical version to the US PS5 version ?

Asked numerous time to Nicalis and never got a reply.

Back then trophy list/save files between EU and US seemed to be two separate things, so not compatible I guess, but now they seem to have unified all of this ? So potential save compatibility ?

I know it's a long shot since it's highly unlikely anyone would try EU/US save transfer

but has anyone has tried this ? I'd hate to lose my progress so far.

Any way to confirm / check this ?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...