Wreckless Driving Trophy ... Buggy ?

Since no one replied, I'll just say that I finished the jumps and the game, and nothing happened, so I started a new game and right at Give Me Liberty I hit a jump and Wreckless Driving popped.  Not sure what that was about, but at least it wasnt a potential Purple Nines glitch.

• Like 1

On 18/11/2021 at 3:51 AM, jrod2510 said:

Since no one replied, I'll just say that I finished the jumps and the game, and nothing happened, so I started a new game and right at Give Me Liberty I hit a jump and Wreckless Driving popped.  Not sure what that was about, but at least it wasnt a potential Purple Nines glitch.

Hi friend, thank you for posting this I had the same issue when I was on my way to 100%. DId all 20 and no wreckless trophy.

As you said started a New Game and did a perfect insane jump. Trophy popped straight away.

After thinking about it I might know why (or a possible reason). Before I even tried my first perfect insane stunt jump, I did it during a Stunt Jump so I think that when you do the first stunt jump with a perfect insane stunt jump the title won't regonise the perfect insane bit.

If you try to do itafter that first time the game believes you've done it on that save, so you won't get it unless you start a new save.

Edited by wardragon989

On 11/21/2021 at 5:26 AM, wardragon989 said:

Hi friend, thank you for posting this I had the same issue when I was on my way to 100%. DId all 20 and no wreckless trophy.

As you said started a New Game and did a perfect insane jump. Trophy popped straight away.

After thinking about it I might know why (or a possible reason). Before I even tried my first perfect insane stunt jump, I did it during a Stunt Jump so I think that when you do the first stunt jump with a perfect insane stunt jump the title won't regonise the perfect insane bit.

If you try to do itafter that first time the game believes you've done it on that save, so you won't get it unless you start a new save.

Welcome friend.  A rep up vote would be appreciated.  On my game I think it glitched itself because the first "jump" i was credited with stunt rewards wasnt an actual unique jump or stunt attempt of any kind:  what i was actually trying to do was transition from the concrete wall to the grass above the Portland to Staunton Tunnel on my way to hidden package number 1 and found the old glitch spot and fell through the map.  //  Glad I got to play the trilogy again with another set of trophies, and look forward having a PS5 someday and doing it all again, but honestly, the quality of these games has been very disappointing:  so many glitches, so many missing items (hit boxes for item but item not animated) and so many pause menu crashes & crashes in general.  When I played the trilogy the first time on PS4 there wasnt nearly as many issues.  Hopefully, someday a true Trilogy remake is done and hopefully the GTA IV remaster/remake is of better quality.

• Like 1