Not able to get "Business Trip" trophy

Genetics94

I"m trying to complete trophy:
"Business trip" - Complete one Event with every weather condition available on the base game.

I rode a single race each in the following conditions:

Clear, Sunset, Overcast, Cloudy, Light Rain, Rainy, Night

all on Atlantic Road, Single Player race

Trophy didn't pop. Any idea? Does it have to be a career event, or can it be single player? What am I missing?

Edit: by the way, I already got trophy "Nor heat nor gloom" a few months back, so that worked fine without problems. Now reading the trophy text, I'm wondering, what's the difference between "condition" and "condition type". I guess I need to also adjust the asphalt as well then, beside just weather (clear, cloudy, etc.)?

Related thread: 

Edit 2:

Tried again yesterday, Atlantic Road, all weather conditions incl. the condition setting below weather (damp/wet). No trophy. Looks glitched to me, but I saw others got the trophy already. Any hints?

Edited by Genetics94

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that there exist two trophy lists for this game.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13678-rims-racing (PS4)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13679-rims-racing (PS5)

where you can see that the "business trip" trophy on the second link means something else (on PS5, it means you need to complete an event on every track available, while on PS4 it's related to track conditions) - this explains it.

I will give this second description a try.

I wonder though, how I can make my profile update to that "updated" trophy list instead of the 13678.

Noticed that user XXBURNIXX has both lists on his profile. If you have any tip how to enroll in both lists, please let me know.

Edit: just noticed, one is for PS5, the other for PS4. So I think the PS4 trophy list is bugged.

Edited by Genetics94

I finally got this trophy last night on the PS4 ☺️; indeed I had to ride on all tracks incl the reverse ones, to get it. So I rode a single 1 lap race on each track. Turns out that the trophy description is wrong, the one in the PS5 trophy list is correct, as guessed.