jelkeh11

How do i get a very particular set of skills?

19 posts in this topic

do i need to fully max all 4 effects to max 1 blessing? or do i need to fully max 5 effects in total to get the trophy? this trophy looks really hard to get nowadays, has anyone got any tips?

I'm pretty sure you need to fully upgrade all passives in 5 different blessings. I'm pretty close to maxing out 5 passives overall though so I'll update when I get any outcome. 

1 hour ago, MGWhiteboy95 said:

I'm pretty sure you need to fully upgrade all passives in 5 different blessings. I'm pretty close to maxing out 5 passives overall though so I'll update when I get any outcome. 

Do you have a certain method to grind this?

You need to fully embrace Liam Neeson as your lord and saviour.

On 16.11.2021 at 0:58 PM, jelkeh11 said:

Do you have a certain method to grind this?

I'm doing the Baraka and Syrania for livelihood. First one has only one passive and you get breaths through daily quest. Second is more rng based, but it doesn't require as much breaths as lily'anthes and fishing is far more efficient than gathering to get breaths imo. 

On top of that I'm buying off breaths for Lion Sader. It's really cheap (40k for epic and legendary) so it's the best to max out for me. 

If maxing this 3 won't give me that trophy (I had 3 maxed blessings before update and I hope they still count) then I'm going for wolf and cm to make it 5.

Basically a lot of grind and star seeds spent on this trophy. If you need seeds then I recommend selling blue breaths (that you don't need) instead of making them into purple. Other than that, good luck. 

Edited by MGWhiteboy95

On 16.11.2021 at 11:07 AM, MGWhiteboy95 said:

So it took longer than I hoped for but I have the results and... you definitely need to upgrade all passives in 5 different blessings to get that trophy. 

I have 3 passives in Syrania blessing and 2 in Lion maxed out. No trophy popped and I don't believe it's bugged either. 

So basically a shit ton of grind and star seeds spent in order to get this trophy. Good luck :D

Edited by MGWhiteboy95

On 15.11.2021 at 2:51 PM, jelkeh11 said:

do i need to fully max all 4 effects to max 1 blessing? or do i need to fully max 5 effects in total to get the trophy? this trophy looks really hard to get nowadays, has anyone got any tips?

I forgot to tag you, sorry xD

On 26-11-2021 at 11:10 AM, MGWhiteboy95 said:

So it took longer than I hoped for but I have the results and... you definitely need to upgrade all passives in 5 different blessings to get that trophy. 

I have 3 passives in Syrania blessing and 2 in Lion maxed out. No trophy popped and I don't believe it's bugged either. 

So basically a shit ton of grind and star seeds spent in order to get this trophy. Good luck :D

thanks for the response, so basically i will not get this trophy lol or it should be made easier to get it

6 hours ago, jelkeh11 said:

thanks for the response, so basically i will not get this trophy lol or it should be made easier to get it

Yeah. I even managed to max out 2 blessings now but my theory was invalid. All the blessings you had maxed out before update - they don't count for trophy. I had 3 maxed out back then and the trophy didn't pop for me. 

On 2021-11-16 at 4:32 AM, willmill97 said:

You need to fully embrace Liam Neeson as your lord and saviour.

Clearly this is the only answer.

DJJc5fY.jpg

On 28-11-2021 at 7:44 PM, MGWhiteboy95 said:

Yeah. I even managed to max out 2 blessings now but my theory was invalid. All the blessings you had maxed out before update - they don't count for trophy. I had 3 maxed out back then and the trophy didn't pop for me. 

that sucks man

On 1.12.2021 at 4:18 PM, jelkeh11 said:

that sucks man

I just got the plat :D You have to upgrade every single passive in 5 different blessings - now I can confirm this. I did Syrania, Teleos and Baraka with Wolf and Lion (the cheapest for sader). I highly recommend doing that 3 livelihood, they're the easiest and take the least amount of time ;)

On 12/28/2021 at 0:00 PM, Lucifer1991 said:

Any tips for baraka? I started doing lily but it seems the grind will be real for that one. 

I've been doing baraka, and it hasn't been that bad at all.....its only ever tame a horse, wolf, or mountain goat.  Pick up quest, buy corresponding whistle near by, go tame.  Its always tamed before the whistle expired so far. (30 min or less)

potion one is easy and done, fishing is moderately ok, the crafting one is ez because most days you can buy the items on the market place, but Lily blows imo  I have only ever had one spawn while harvesting and they didnt even drop breaths

that doesn't sound so bad then. where is the bets place to tame goats? i've done the potion one, 4 breaths off fishing and over half way on the crafting one

goats are at the telepost just south of the fallen giants head on the map

On 23-1-2022 at 5:41 PM, Lucifer1991 said:

that doesn't sound so bad then. where is the bets place to tame goats? i've done the potion one, 4 breaths off fishing and over half way on the crafting one

how many potion breaths do you need? you can only get one a day right?

On 2/12/2022 at 11:20 AM, jelkeh11 said:

how many potion breaths do you need? you can only get one a day right?

yeah 1 per day and i think 30, although it could be 40.

3 hours ago, Lucifer1991 said:

yeah 1 per day and i think 30, although it could be 40.

there is one that need 10 per level, but is level 2 max for that one? the other 2 need 10 total a piece