1 hour ago, Shaun1094 said:

What vehicles are you using? A PCJ or an Infernus/Cheetah is perfectly capable of completing all stunt jumps. PCJ is really good and there’s a fixed spawn for it near the Malibu Club so you can always get a new one

I'm using the pcj for them. One counted for me which surprised me as was a bit short of a building. Then ones which should be fine I don't seem to be getting.

1 hour ago, Ranmian said:

What is your graphic setting? I was struggling too. Later I toggled graphic to fidelity, found the PCJ bike are faster, this game is broken.

Mine is on performance as chnaged it to make sure 1 of the missions completed. Managed to get the stunt jumps in the end. 3 of them I never noticed the message coming up and had 1 left. No matter what way I done them I couldn't get it. Eventually got 1 as you had to land a certain distance after the jump.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HellRaiZer_TH said:

Stunt jump message seems to be glitchy. Some jump doesn't show as 'unique stun complete' or 'stunt already completed' after you did them but it count as complete. So you probably completed that one. 

There was the 3 I couldn't get to show up the message but 2 of them I was sure I did doing missions and going for the 100% as stunt jumps was 1 of the last things to do. So kept trying the other 1 and finally got it right and it went ping. It is the 1 thats on the rooftop after jumping of the car park roof

12 minutes ago, Aanginator said:

I had noticed that the garage with the bendy way up to the roof.  I can get the first one to trigger but the one not far from that from another roof isn't triggering.

Thats the 1 that wasn't triggering for me. When you go over the next small jump to gey to that building. Go all the way back as far as you can before taking off. Lean Tommi forward as well. You need to land past the telegraph pole.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 3:26 PM, CraigyGInDaHut said:

Thats the 1 that wasn't triggering for me. When you go over the next small jump to gey to that building. Go all the way back as far as you can before taking off. Lean Tommi forward as well. You need to land past the telegraph pole.

Was able to get that one as I started getting the others.  Got to the area where there's a few that one would get during the G-Spotlight mission.  Checking on the one near the spotlight to double-check, but did not get the message about it being completed or if I didn't get it, it registering.

18 minutes ago, Aanginator said:

Was able to get that one as I started getting the others.  Got to the area where there's a few that one would get during the G-Spotlight mission.  Checking on the one near the spotlight to double-check, but did not get the message about it being completed or if I didn't get it, it registering.

I couldn't get that one to show me a message about being completed or that it was already completed. Was it at for over an hour and destroyed a load of PCJs in the process before moving on. Turns out it had been counted after all but no message was given.

26 minutes ago, rebelkiller93 said:

I couldn't get that one to show me a message about being completed or that it was already completed. Was it at for over an hour and destroyed a load of PCJs in the process before moving on. Turns out it had been counted after all but no message was given.

Turned out that it was the one before the one near the spotlight.  Was using this video to help get the jumps and when it got to the ones with the G-Spotlight mission, was trying to figure out if it was 22 or 23 according to the video.  Was able to find out which one it was that I didn't get during the G-Spotlight mission.

• 1 year later...

Stuck on this thophy, can't figure out which jump didn't register, tried redoing some of them, but not all of them give the completion message.

The 2nd jump on the G-Spotlight mission doesn't seem to show the completion message, neither the stunt already completed message, tried redoing it multiple times but nothing.

Also the jump where you have to jump over a billboard doesnt seem to show any message either. I'm currently stuck on 35/36, my best guess is just to redo all the jumps and hope something will register and pop the trophy.

update : can confirm that the best way to do this ,if you get stuck like me, is just to do every jump one more time, eventually one of them will trigger the trophy. I'm pretty sure that the jump that did it for me , I got on my first try aswell.. but never mind just happy that this is over with and got that sweet plat.

Edited by savepluto1
adding new detail
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, savepluto1 said:

Stuck on this thophy, can't figure out which jump didn't register, tried redoing some of them, but not all of them give the completion message.

The 2nd jump on the G-Spotlight mission doesn't seem to show the completion message, neither the stunt already completed message, tried redoing it multiple times but nothing.

Also the jump where you have to jump over a billboard doesnt seem to show any message either. I'm currently stuck on 35/36, my best guess is just to redo all the jumps and hope something will register and pop the trophy.

I was afraid of this happening to me. What I ended up doing was, after every stunt I completed I checked my stats and made sure it counted. 

• 7 months later...

Stunt jumps are definitely glitched.

I got the trophy on the first jump in G Spotlight, during clean up - even though I'd got the stunt jump confirmed during the mission and my jump tally was two short off the total.

The other 2 jumps in G Spotlight also triggered after I'd got the trophy, am pretty sure i hit at least one of them during the mission.

I was having trouble with jumping off the pallets in the alleyway and landing onto the roof - no way could I get onto the roof, but it popped for me just by landing safely in the alleyway. 

I also got the Done It All trophy before getting Daredevil.

Edited by yoda_squad

The way stunt jumps work in the GTA trilogy is that there is a trigger that starts the 'unique jump' and a second trigger you need to land in. 
For some jumps this area you need to land in is very big and near impossible to miss, while a few of them have such a precise trigger point that it can take you 10 tries or more.

Starting these jumps (the slow motion) is easy, but landing the jump where they want you too can be annoying.