Glitched Trophies

I ran into an issue where the smooth moves trophy wasn't unlocking due to the dance not registering the button that was pressed by the player, not counting as  a perfect dance, as well as the score only reaching around 2300. After closing the application, the  button registering and score issue was resolved but the dance only counted as good in the end. I found out that pressing the buttons at the last second can help and I ended up passing even though one of the button presses counted as bad.

I ran into an issue where the vigilante mission wasn't spawning any enemies. This happened when I reached level eight. I haven't got a chance to try this yet but I would assume that exiting the application will resolve the issue.

Edited by gthmy259
Spacing between two different issues
  • Like 1

On 15/11/2021 at 7:05 PM, gthmy259 said:

I ran into an issue where the smooth moves trophy wasn't unlocking due to the dance not registering the button that was pressed by the player, not counting as  a perfect dance, as well as the score only reaching around 2300. After closing the application, the  button registering and score issue was resolved but the dance only counted as good in the end. I found out that pressing the buttons at the last second can help and I ended up passing even though one of the button presses counted as bad.

I ran into an issue where the vigilante mission wasn't spawning any enemies. This happened when I reached level eight. I haven't got a chance to try this yet but I would assume that exiting the application will resolve the issue.

I had the issue too, I used the tank around las vent and enemies stopped spawning. Tried it once in Los Santos and it worked first try, not sure if it was luck but it froze 5 times before trying a different area