Most annoying part of this game...

Rednax_99

On 11/17/2021 at 0:51 AM, AvengedEvil said:

I've never experienced any crashes while playing this game.

Must be because of a recent update then. I didn't have crashes while playing through the Senna DLC, but the regular game crashes constantly. It's quite infuriating.

On 15/11/2021 at 10:32 PM, Rednax_99 said:

This game would be great, unfortunately though, it suffers from constant crashes almost every other loading screen. If you're thinking about playing this game, expect extremely frequent crashes during loading and boot up screens.

Do you play this on PS4 Pro? I cant run the game (disc or digital) on PS4 Pro without it crashing and I have to do a hard reset. On normal console it runs great and never crashed.

Edited by Evildead_br

57 minutes ago, Evildead_br said:

Do you play this on PS4 Pro? I cant run the game (disc or digital) on PS4 Pro without it crashing and I have to do a hard reset. On normal console it runs great and never crashed.

I've been playing it on PS5. When I play disconnected from the internet, the game works better, but still crashes every 4 or 5 races, which is better than every single race I suppose lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've just been replaying this with my gf. So many crashes it went beyond annoying.

It also reset some stats, so regions that were 100% weren't 100% anymore, cars that were unlocked weren't unlocked and points were lost etc etc.

The last crash deleted all data so that the first three areas at 100% were all zero.

Terrible glitch. So much work put in, just to be lost.

On 11/20/2021 at 10:02 AM, Rednax_99 said:

I've been playing it on PS5. When I play disconnected from the internet, the game works better, but still crashes every 4 or 5 races, which is better than every single race I suppose lol

Yes, similar issues. At one point, the game wouldn't even make it past the developer logo without crashing. Disconnecting from the internet resolved that particular problem.

• Like 1