Just some questions

JWill_55

I’m pretty keen on this , didn’t play much of the beta as ps5 had some really bizarre issues.

I have some questions. What’s this hazard zone / clean exit trophy? Is that a game mode like war zone kind of thing ? 

can you create a bot filled lobby? Reason I ask, I’m sure it’s fine , but the 20

headshots and 20 melee kills in round.. considering it’s cross play with PC gamers and the likes , sounds a bit rough. 

the beta games I did play , multiple pc players were getting kills into the hundreds frequently. 

can you rent a server ?

Edited by JWill_55

Hazard zone is a game mode where you compete against other squads to collect data drives and there are two extractions in every round so to get the trophy you need to get to one of those extractions without anyone in your squad dying. Impossible to do with randoms, you need a squad of 4 friends to be able to do it

Yes you can play against bots. 20 headshots is easy against bots, 20 melee kills are not, I still haven't got it. The bots even on lowest settings kill you pretty quickly when you come close to them.

You can turn off cross play so you don't play against pc people. You can't directly rent a server but you can host one

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rammstone said:

Impossible to do with randoms, you need a squad of 4 friends to be able to do it.

Not impossible, just very hard. I did it once with a group of randoms, but as someone stated in another thread... you actually have to do it twice (because it's bugged like many others) to unlock the trophy. So I need another super lucky round.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Not impossible, just very hard. I did it once with a group of randoms, but as someone stated in another thread... you actually have to do it twice (because it's bugged like many others) to unlock the trophy. So I need another super lucky round.

I noticed that you have to be the first in the plane to get the trophy 

7 hours ago, related_browser1 said:

I noticed that you have to be the first in the plane to get the trophy 

This didn't matter for me, but the trophies are so buggy maybe it'll matter for someone else. It popped on my 2nd time doing it and I was the 3rd person to enter the plane.

3 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

Played with randoms and no one died and didn't get the trophy, I don't think I can do it again, we were so lucky.

Don't give up! This is what I was thinking waking up today, but I sat down and managed to do it 3 more times while going for Pack Rat. It popped on my 2nd time doing it.

Small bit of advice, get a HUMV (truck with the mini gun) and make sure you drive. Bring your team to the evac and just drive circles (someone will definitely stay on the gun). I've found most (not all) other teams won't contest an evac if you do this. Seems not a lot of people spend, or have the currency to spend on explosives to deal with it.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

This didn't matter for me, but the trophies are so buggy maybe it'll matter for someone else. It popped on my 2nd time doing it and I was the 3rd person to enter the plane.

Don't give up! This is what I was thinking waking up today, but I sat down and managed to do it 3 more times while going for Pack Rat. It popped on my 2nd time doing it.

Small bit of advice, get a HUMV (truck with the mini gun) and make sure you drive. Bring your team to the evac and just drive circles (someone will definitely stay on the gun). I've found most (not all) other teams won't contest an evac if you do this. Seems not a lot of people spend, or have the currency to spend, on explosives to deal with it.

Skurkitty I did this with randoms and no trophy as well. Would you be down to help out?

4 hours ago, willmill97 said:

I have a question, is there anyone with a good chunk of the trophies that can provide a rough difficulty out of 10 and estimated time to plat?

I am at almost 80% atm and I would rate it a 3/10 in terms of difficulty. A lot of stuff can be done with bots and private, the majority of time consuming trophies need to be done online. Hazard zone is actually pretty easy as long as you play with at least two friends i would say. ( you can be lucky and join in a good team, but my experience with randoms was rather bad. Everybody ran aorund without a clue and died fast lol ) 

If you play it with 2 or 3 friends Hazard won't be a problem at all. 25 extracts and 50 datas will take you roughly around 8 - 10 hours I would say ( just an estimate based on my run ) 

There is actually no trophy that is skill based  ( maybe getting the 5 ribbons, for combat you need to get a certain amount of kills in one round, all other ribbons are absolutely easy ). Some trophies which sound tough ( like aerial destroyer ) or 1st. playe as a squad can be boosted with a friend in 1:1 or against bots, so it's really just a matter of time until you get the plat. 

Doing 1.200 Weapon Kills, 1.600-2.400 Vehicle Kills, around 2.000 Gadget uses and one Special Soldier of your choice. 

The better you are the faster you get the T1 badges done, but even a mediocre shooter player can get the platinum. 

If they decide to activate t1 progress in bot lobbies ( or portal mode ) again the difficulty and time even decreases like A LOT, if they decide to stick with the status quo I would rate the platinum duration around the 80 hour mark I guess. 

Edited by DavySuicide

15 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

I am at almost 80% atm and I would rate it a 3/10 in terms of difficulty. A lot of stuff can be done with bots and private, the majority of time consuming trophies need to be done online. Hazard zone is actually pretty easy as long as you play with at least two friends i would say. ( you can be lucky and join in a good team, but my experience with randoms was rather bad. Everybody ran aorund without a clue and died fast lol ) 

If you play it with 2 or 3 friends Hazard won't be a problem at all. 25 extracts and 50 datas will take you roughly around 8 - 10 hours I would say ( just an estimate based on my run ) 

There is actually no trophy that is skill based  ( maybe getting the 5 ribbons, for combat you need to get a certain amount of kills in one round, all other ribbons are absolutely easy ). Some trophies which sound tough ( like aerial destroyer ) or 1st. playe as a squad can be boosted with a friend in 1:1 or against bots, so it's really just a matter of time until you get the plat. 

Doing 1.200 Weapon Kills, 1.600-2.400 Vehicle Kills, around 2.000 Gadget uses and one Special Soldier of your choice. 

The better you are the faster you get the T1 badges done, but even a mediocre shooter player can get the platinum. 

If they decide to activate t1 progress in bot lobbies ( or portal mode ) again the difficulty and time even decreases like A LOT, if they decide to stick with the status quo I would rate the platinum duration around the 80 hour mark I guess. 

Is there a good way to get vehicle mastery fast? I want to do stuff that they might nerf now and concentrate on the easy stuff later

6 hours ago, BaneRises314 said:

Is there a good way to get vehicle mastery fast? I want to do stuff that they might nerf now and concentrate on the easy stuff later

I don't know if it's the best way but what I did ( and actually still do since I need 400 more kills until I'm finally done ) i focused on the light vehicle the LATV4recon ( you need too many kills with a tank or jet around the 2.400 mark ) because you need only 1.600 kills, assists or conquest points with this.

I farmed the first 480 kills in bot lobbies ( took around 3 hours ) once you reach 480 kills you can't farm against bots anymore and need to do legit runs. Afterwards my friends and I always spawn in LATV whenever possible and we try to make as many kills as possible. ( use the 30mm gun it's by far the best, auto repair and smoke granate on the car to get out of tight positions. As long as your friends are inside the vehicle, every kill and assist counts for everybody which is amazing. Depending on luck and spawntimes you can get between 60-80 kills  within a match. It is tedious, no doubt but imo the best choice when it comes to farming this stupid fucked up trophy. 

The patch that came out today hasn't changed anything in a good way. T1 progress in bot lobbies is still deactivted -.- 

I really can't recommend this game to anyone, it's beyond bad and probably the worst disappointment this year. Always loved BF but this is just hot garbage. Save your money, guys.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BaneRises314 said:

There is an easy way to get vehicle mastery using prox grenades. It'll work easiest with the Hovercraft or the Bolte but can be done with any vehicle except the 2 jets and the ranger

• Like 4

5 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

I don't know if it's the best way but what I did ( and actually still do since I need 400 more kills until I'm finally done ) i focused on the light vehicle the LATV4recon ( you need too many kills with a tank or jet around the 2.400 mark ) because you need only 1.600 kills, assists or conquest points with this.

I farmed the first 480 kills in bot lobbies ( took around 3 hours ) once you reach 480 kills you can't farm against bots anymore and need to do legit runs. Afterwards my friends and I always spawn in LATV whenever possible and we try to make as many kills as possible. ( use the 30mm gun it's by far the best, auto repair and smoke granate on the car to get out of tight positions. As long as your friends are inside the vehicle, every kill and assist counts for everybody which is amazing. Depending on luck and spawntimes you can get between 60-80 kills  within a match. It is tedious, no doubt but imo the best choice when it comes to farming this stupid fucked up trophy. 

The patch that came out today hasn't changed anything in a good way. T1 progress in bot lobbies is still deactivted -.- 

I really can't recommend this game to anyone, it's beyond bad and probably the worst disappointment this year. Always loved BF but this is just hot garbage. Save your money, guys.

Oh thats pretty helpful actually, and I'm enjoying the game with friends but yeah this game needs work and can be better than the past battlefields if the developers really cared :(

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

Oh thats pretty helpful actually, and I'm enjoying the game with friends but yeah this game needs work and can be better than the past battlefields if the developers really cared :(

100% ageed, it COULD but the status right now is just shameful and a slap in the face for everyone who supported this franchise over the years. I mean I kinda have some fun once I play with my buddies but all in all it's just dull, boring and repetative. I mean two modes, breakthrough and conquest, really? Portal can resque this mess ( hopefully soon with proper support, polish and updates )

1 hour ago, PS_4Trophies said:

There is an easy way to get vehicle mastery using prox grenades. It'll work easiest with the Hovercraft or the Bolte but can be done with any vehicle except the 2 jets and the ranger

That's actually a pretty good method, Brian, thank you for the video. 

2 hours ago, PS_4Trophies said:

That’s what I’ve been doing in the LATV4 Recon vehicle. The assists I’ve been getting in Hazard Zone are helping me a bunch, especially when it involves killing bots.

• Like 1