The two hard-to-unlock challenges are the shotgun and rocket launcher ones: you need level 5 of "Open Wide" (shotgun 250 up-close kills) and level 5 "Splish Splash" (kill 50 enemies with rocket launcher splash damage). The rest unlocked naturally for me as their requirements are so low (I believe that they all unlock after level 1 of some other challenge, which you should be going for already anyway).

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

The two hard-to-unlock challenges are the shotgun and rocket launcher ones: you need level 5 of "Open Wide" (shotgun 250 up-close kills) and level 5 "Splish Splash" (kill 50 enemies with rocket launcher splash damage). The rest unlocked naturally for me as their requirements are so low (I believe that they all unlock after level 1 of some other challenge, which you should be going for already anyway).

Thank you for the info :).

3 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

You are my man. Thanks alot. This 2 I missing since 3 Days. 

As one of the first achievers for this, I can confirm the challenges are practically identical to Borderlands 2 with a few being omitted like the Projectiles, the enemies being changed for Dragon Keep, and a couple other being removed.

The earliest you can pop it is in Lair of Inifnite Agony, as that’s where I popped mine. The last challenge I needed for the trophy was the mages/wizards. You can technically grind Hatred’s Shadow, but it isn’t viable as there’s only 1-2 spawns available and you need to get halfway through the area to get them. Meanwhile in Infinite Agony, you can will meet a bunch of them before you exit the level. 

I plan on making a very comprehensive guide on this myself, so stay tuned for more:

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

On 16/11/2021 at 0:51 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Challenge

The above link explains how to unlock the undiscovered ones 

Unfortunately, this standalone release of Dragon Keep, has several hidden challenges that aren't shown as hidden in the challenge list on the wiki so I'm still none the wiser as to what all the unlock requirements are :(.

Here are all the ones I'm still not clear on:

Open Wide!

Faceful of Buckshot

High Rate of Ire