Zombophy Ghoulghts?

Jesus Christ finally, what an ordeal of a launch I honestly gave up and bought it on switch because I had no.hope for this, anyways trophy wise looks very simple and straight forward, ZamN is just sooo long tho and hope they fixed the sound glitches in this version.

On 16/11/2021 at 4:09 PM, Helyx said:

I like that entering a password seems like it won't disable trophies.

Why would they disable trophies? This game was (as still is for its genre) too long to complete in one setting. Passwords are basically part of the game.

Yet, it's kinda pointless to use passwords if you're aiming for the Platinum. Even to just complete the game, it's most likely you won't, since you don't have enough ammo or items for the final boss. It's good to practice those levels though.

Now for trophies, you need to complete level 48 with all 10 neighbors, which the closest password possible is 43 - but again, you don't have your inventory so surviving all remaining levels with all neighbors alive it's almost impossible.

And then there is one particular secret level (and the latest weapon, Flamethrower) that is only accessible with a extra skeleton key, very missable, on level 15... So yeah, I really don't think passwords help that much with this trophy list ?

Edited by TurtlePM