Rebourne07's Trophy Hunting by Series

Rebourne07

Update 12/06/2021:

Played Fallout 76 and XIV Endwalker. Did more story quests. Getting pretty tired of having no ammo and having to blow two days worth of steel collecting on 20 enemies worth of ammo. I might change to a melee build because this is ridiculous.

Fallout 76

11L65b908.png 12Ld2b0b8.png

Spoiler

Bunker Buster
Complete "Bunker Buster"

One of Us
Complete "One of Us"

Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker

Started the Moogle beast tribe since I found out there's several cards tied to it. There's cards tied to freaking every activity in the game so...yeah. I'll be working on this a while. Need to unlock the Dwarves too then spread out my allowances each day across the 4 beast tribes that have cards.

Currently working on:

1) Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker - Getting back to 100% Series Complete for the Final Fantasy series.

2) Fallout 76 - Progressing the Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete).

Edited by Rebourne07

Update 12/07/2021:

Played Fallout 76 and XIV Endwalker. Did more story quests in Fallout. O.M.G. I've just discovered easy mode. Two-handed weapon strength build is beyond OP. Makes the game so much more enjoyable now.

Fallout 76

13L0c9db6.png 39L031843.png

Spoiler

Officer on Deck
Complete "Officer on Deck"

Pioneer Scout
Discover 100 Locations

Just beast tribe quests and learned more Triple Triad early in the day for a few minutes. At night I waited in queue for 90 minutes only to get in and have 1 hour to play before maintenance. I started the story. The new environments and especially the music is all incredible!

Currently working on:

1) Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker - Getting back to 100% Series Complete for the Final Fantasy series.

2) Fallout 76 - Progressing the Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete).

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1

Update 12/15/2021:

Been playing through the story mode of FFXIV Endwalker for several days now. Just finished it! It's been fun and an interesting experience battling against the long queue wait times. Next I'll gather aetheryte currents and aethernet connections to make the rest of the trophies smoother. Tried playing Fallout 76 a few times but the final quest I Am Become Death is freaking impossible at my level. I'll have to grind out some levels before I can complete that.

94L48fbfc.png 93Le8b762.png

Spoiler

The Art of War V
Reach level 90 with any Disciple of War or Magic.

Endwalker
Complete the main scenario quest "Endwalker."

Currently working on:

• Like 1

Update 12/17-18-19/2021:

Trophy hunting on XIV Endwalker. I love this game, but man the trophy list is insane. Of the 3 trophies I got recently, 2 were totally fine and the other was absolutely outrageous. That kind of sums up trophy hunting the whole FF series haha The trophy Prototypical requires spawn camping a boss that can spawn at any moment in a THIRTY-SIX HOUR WINDOW! I had to wait 14 hours in total, doing nothing but staring intensely at my screen afraid to step away even to pee. Once the FATE boss pops everyone and their dog will pounce him instantly and he'll be dead in less than a minute so even stepping away briefly could cause all of your waiting to be in vain. Luckily I got him and now I'm half way done with these World FATE trophies. These will be huge problem trophies for anyone wanting XIV 100% or FF Series 100% so if you're reading this and want these, get them now!

101L2f4a26.png 102L487145.png 96L6f8a3b.png

Spoiler

Prototypical
Successfully complete the FATE "Omicron Recall: Killing Order" with the highest rating possible.

End in Sight
Complete entries 1-46 in your Endwalker sightseeing log.
  Green Thumb V
Reach level 90 with any Disciple of the Land.

Currently working on:

• Like 1

Update 12/20/2021:

Played Fallout 76 since FFXIV had maintenance. Tried to level up but only went from 34-36. Getting just high enough to be able to wear power armor is gonna be slow and arduous apparently. Finally got the lock picking trophy. Been working towards that and hacking since the beginning.

Fallout 76

30L937113.png

Spoiler
30Sa13a87.png  Gimme Gimme!
 Pick 50 Locks

There was maintenance last night so I couldn't play. During the day I tried to wait for Daivadipa but missed it since I was on the wrong instance and couldn't get into the right one when he spawned due to congestion. I did custom deliveries this morning to level up Goldsmith for the crafter 90 trophy and maxed out Ehll Tou to be able to get his card for the Triple Triad trophy.

Currently working on:

• 2 weeks later...

Update 12/28/2021:

Finally found a good way to quickly level Goldsmith. Using crafting levequests it was super easy and quick to get my crafter 80-90. Now I can use custom deliveries each week for getting Purple scrips for gear. Decided to take a break from Fallout 76 for a while to work on games for the Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022 for a while instead.

95L21c7e4.png

Spoiler
95S2bb596.png You've Got the Touch V
Reach level 90 with any Disciple of the Hand.

Currently working on:

2) Batman: The Enemy Within - My selected 1/10 for the Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022 and another platinum in the Telltale series.

• Like 1

Very nice trophy collection ?. You have my respect for getting every MGS trophy in particular. Do you plan on playing MGR at some point? Would be cool to have that one too, even if it's a spin-off. Metal Gear Survive on the other hand can be ignored entirely, I think Metal Gear fans can collectively agree that it doesn't count even as a spin-off ?.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Slava said:

Very nice trophy collection 1f44d.png. You have my respect for getting every MGS trophy in particular. Do you plan on playing MGR at some point? Would be cool to have that one too, even if it's a spin-off. Metal Gear Survive on the other hand can be ignored entirely, I think Metal Gear fans can collectively agree that it doesn't count even as a spin-off 1f601.png.

Thank you very much :) Yeah out of all the series I've collected I'd say Metal Gear Solid has been the most difficult. I don't think I'll do Rising or Survive though. I'm mainly a Snake fan and neither of those feature him. If I did one though I'd do them both just to have them all. Here's hoping MGS 1 or 3 get a remake someday. 

• Like 1

Update 1/1/2022:

Started my Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022! Picked up where I left off with Batman: The Enemy Within and completed Chapter 1. Such a good game. I have no idea how Telltale went out of business. Anyway, gonna work my way through that and continue grinding cards for the Triple Decker trophy on XIV Endwalker. 

Batman: The Enemy Within

5L744349.png 6L7f98f9.png 7Lbfab83.png

Spoiler
5Sc83dc3.png A Friend In Need
Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 1

6Sbd25be.png Made of Madness
Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 1

7S3eaec9.png Riddle Me This
Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 1

Currently working on:

2) Batman: The Enemy Within - My selected 1/10 for the Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022 and another platinum in the Telltale series.

Edited by Rebourne07

A new platinum trophy in the Telltale series!

1L2687b6.png L938cf8.png 

Platinum #218 - Batman: The Enemy Within! I love the telltale games and this one was one of the best. It's also my 1/10 for the Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022.

Currently working on:

2) Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart - My selected 2/10 for the Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022.

• 4 weeks later...

Update 2/10/2022:

Finally got the S Ranks trophy on XIV Endwalker. This trophy took a while cause I had to join a Discord and watch it like a hawk for S rank spawns and hop worlds and instances to find these things before others killed them. Couldn't do it efficiently at first because of server congestion in the game but that's died down now so I finally got it. Now back to the endless grind for Triple Triad cards. Currently sitting at 302/344.

98L41eeb0.png

Spoiler

Take Your S Game Further
Slay 30 rank S elite marks in Endwalker regions.

Currently working on:

2) Deathloop - My selected 3/10 for the Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2022.

• Like 1

I haven't noticed this thread so far.... I wonder how I missed it xD

Anyway, amazing work here man! I like what I see and especially the Series arrangement.

I also have 3 series in common with you: Assassin's Creed (100%/platinumed every game at least once, AC1 with trophies when???), Soulsborne....kiro (soon to become Soulsbornekiroldenring jesus that would be a mouthful), I got everything there, all I am missing is Demon's Souls JP stack and PS5 version, and God of War, also crossed them off the list one by one :D 

What you might like to go after is the Devil May Cry series, fantastic action games, you might like them :) they're challenging too :D 

• Like 1

That FF collection is amazing, especially with how long and challenging some of the platinums are in the series. I tried to get a few plats FF and Tales, but there's always a game or two that knocks me away from succeeding. In the Tales series, I managed to get most of them, although didn't get the plats for Symphonia, DOTW and Zestiria as I found these games too long and boring. In the FF series, FFX was too hard, couldn't do the mini game trophies and I didn't play/don't own FF9 or 7R and many of the spin offs. 

I have a few Persona trophies though (4G, 5R, 5S and all three dancing games). Although I don't own the arena games which look like very hard plats and I'm not into fighting games, and didn't play the vanilla version of P5.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

I haven't noticed this thread so far.... I wonder how I missed it xD

Anyway, amazing work here man! I like what I see and especially the Series arrangement.

I also have 3 series in common with you: Assassin's Creed (100%/platinumed every game at least once, AC1 with trophies when???), Soulsborne....kiro (soon to become Soulsbornekiroldenring jesus that would be a mouthful), I got everything there, all I am missing is Demon's Souls JP stack and PS5 version, and God of War, also crossed them off the list one by one :D 

What you might like to go after is the Devil May Cry series, fantastic action games, you might like them :) they're challenging too :D 

Thanks man!! Dude hats off to you for doing all FromSoft games! Those are intense lol And believe it or not I’ve never played a Devil May Cry game before. I need to! 

5 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

That FF collection is amazing, especially with how long and challenging some of the platinums are in the series. I tried to get a few plats FF and Tales, but there's always a game or two that knocks me away from succeeding. In the Tales series, I managed to get most of them, although didn't get the plats for Symphonia, DOTW and Zestiria as I found these games too long and boring. In the FF series, FFX was too hard, couldn't do the mini game trophies and I didn't play/don't own FF9 or 7R and many of the spin offs. 

I have a few Persona trophies though (4G, 5R, 5S and all three dancing games). Although I don't own the arena games which look like very hard plats and I'm not into fighting games, and didn't play the vanilla version of P5.

Thank you! Yeah Final Fantasy is my favorite series by far. XIV is getting pretty ridiculous though ever since it released on PS5.

Sounds like you’ve got a great start on trophy hunting by series already. Persona and Tales are HUGE series to go for! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Mate, with all respect I don’t know what made you think that you are the only guy with all trophies in Final Fantasy. 
This guy has everything for example as well (including 100% in FF IV)

https://psnprofiles.com/zekunlu?search=Final fantasy

This guy has almost all regional stacks for all games including Japan exclusives (He is German). He is missing only VR game. 
https://psnprofiles.com/Yoranto

I am sure there are more, I literally searched for 10 minutes. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vanslayder said:

Mate, with all respect I don’t know what made you think that you are the only guy with all trophies in Final Fantasy. 
This guy has everything for example as well (including 100% in FF IV)

https://psnprofiles.com/zekunlu?search=Final fantasy

This guy has almost all regional stacks for all games including Japan exclusives (He is German). He is missing only VR game. 
https://psnprofiles.com/Yoranto

I am sure there are more, I literally searched for 10 minutes. 

At the time of the Kotaku article written about me, I was the only one. Zekunlu and MakoSOLIDER got them shortly after. The number of people that have "all except xyz" is irrelevant. gtfo with your negativity. 

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

I remember reading the articles about you getting all trophies in every Final Fantasy game not too long ago. Your profile is truly incredible - keep up the amazing work! :D 

Thanks a ton man I appreciate it :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

At the time of the Kotaku article written about me, I was the only one. Zekunlu and MakoSOLIDER got them shortly after. The number of people that have "all except xyz" is irrelevant. gtfo with your negativity. 

You DO NOT have all trophies from all games and never had. There is at least one Japaneese (Dragon quest spinoff) title which has trophies and you don’t have it. Rule that you are not playing other regions is your personal rule that has nothing to do with trophies from that region. Your profile is awesome and achievements are great but you didn’t achieve what you are claiming. Look it Yoranto profile - all stacks with all regions and much earlier. He is missing only VR game same as you missing Japaneese. We may say VR games not count same as you said Japaneese only do not count. 
I am not going to continue arguing, I have just found this article and it was amazing but then. False claims of having everything. 
Anyway, good luck. 

Edited by vanslayder
  • Like 2

I want to but the problem is that so many have online trophies. I want to team up with other players to get entire series done. I'm finishing up the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series. I want to start the entire Resident Evil series I need to get a team together for operation raccoon city, Resistance and Umbrella corps, so If anyone want to start the Resi Series I'd be happy to team up

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, insainraven said:

I want to but the problem is that so many have online trophies. I want to team up with other players to get entire series done. I'm finishing up the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series. I want to start the entire Resident Evil series I need to get a team together for operation raccoon city, Resistance and Umbrella corps, so If anyone want to start the Resi Series I'd be happy to team up

Resident Evil series would be an amazing feat but yeah man it’d be a huge commitment. I personally have all numbered entry Resident Evil platinums but that’s as far as I could take it. You could try for that goal as well? It was a lot of fun to do those. Good luck however far you decide to take it! 

12 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Resident Evil series would be an amazing feat but yeah man it’d be a huge commitment. I personally have all numbered entry Resident Evil platinums but that’s as far as I could take it. You could try for that goal as well? It was a lot of fun to do those. Good luck however far you decide to take it! 

I own all of the numbered Games as well as the revelations games. I'll start there and If there's a team that can come together I'll jump at the opportunity to get those three games done as well. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...