Rebourne07's Trophy Hunting by Series

Rebourne07

• 2 months later...

Is the DLC any good? And since I don’t see any difficulty related trophies, what makes these fights so hard? Or do you have to play on Chaos difficulty? Also how long does the DLC approximately take?

Sorry for all the questions. ? I’m still hesitant to buy the Season Pass..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baker said:

Is the DLC any good? And since I don’t see any difficulty related trophies, what makes these fights so hard? Or do you have to play on Chaos difficulty? Also how long does the DLC approximately take?

Sorry for all the questions. 1f605.png I’m still hesitant to buy the Season Pass..

DLC is as good as the main game. If you like the main game you’ll like the DLC, if you don’t like the main game you won’t like the DLC. Just kind of more of the same. 

New missions are only available in a new difficulty mode, Bahamut difficulty, which is harder than Chaos. 

With the Liberator trick the DLC took me about 5hrs. Without it it would have taken much longer. If you want these trophies I suggest getting them asap as I’m sure the Liberator trick will be patched soon. Good luck!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

DLC is as good as the main game. If you like the main game you’ll like the DLC, if you don’t like the main game you won’t like the DLC. Just kind of more of the same. 

New missions are only available in a new difficulty mode, Bahamut difficulty, which is harder than Chaos. 

With the Liberator trick the DLC took me about 5hrs. Without it it would have taken much longer. If you want these trophies I suggest getting them asap as I’m sure the Liberator trick will be patched soon. Good luck!

Alright thanks.

I actually really enjoyed this game so I guess I’m going to pick up the season pass now, as I don’t think there will be a price drop anyway until all DLC has been released. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 11:57 AM, Rebourne07 said:

EZNtaxl.png

Tier 3 - (All Numbered Entry Platinums)

Hide contents

cKaoTzO.png

Platinum #244 - Resident Evil 7 PS5. Platinum'd all three of the new PS5 system stacks now. This one took about 6hrs since I needed to rebeat the game due to having previously overwritten my save with some trophies already unlocked on it. Nbd though, Resident Evil 7 is awesome :D

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

w1jNdrG.png

Platinum'd The Last of Us for the third time! Original PS3, Remaster PS4 and now Remake PS5. All platinums in the series. Absolutely love these games. Can't wait for Factions and the inevitable TLOU2 PS5 version! 

Dang dude that's insane! Congrats on that! Now to wait for the PS6, PS7, and PS8 versions ?

What are those numbers in the yellow boxes?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Dang dude that's insane! Congrats on that! Now to wait for the PS6, PS7, and PS8 versions 1f602.png

What are those numbers in the yellow boxes?

Thanks! And yeah I fully expect more system stacks lol

The numbers are (left to right): Difficutly, Required Playthroughs, Time Estimate. 

They come from using the PSNP+ Chrome extension. You can check it out here, I highly recommend it!

• 2 weeks later...

100% Fallout New Vegas - Lonesome Road

One step closer to my goal of every Fallout trophy! This DLC was fun, probably my favorite of the 4 NV expansions. I really liked the warhead collectibles and the environment was fun. Last few trophies left are the GRA challenges.

EAQmmT2.jpg

• Like 1

100% Fallout New Vegas!

b4KOREb.png

What a great game. The story and dialogue was really well done. I prefer the overall gameplay of 3, but there's no denying New Vegas is a classic.

The performance was absolutely terrible on PS3 so it's hard to recommend to anyone that they go back and do this, but I'm going for all trophies in the Fallout series so it was worth it in the end.

Dead Money DLC sucked big time. Hated the bomb collar and toxic clouds and not being able to use my stuff. Honest Hearts was really well done and other than the weird 100 weight limit thing was great. Old World Blues was cool. I liked the warped minded robots a lot. Lonesome Road was my favorite DLC. The warhead collectibles were cool and the more linear path was actually cool. Gun Runner's Arsenal was more fun than I expected. There was a few hiccups, but they were more issues because the game is so old and runs so poorly. The challenges themselves were fine.

Now back onto 76 and Shelter to finish the series!
  • Like 2

ep90RDt.jpg

4 Platinums

Hide contents

PcwxNbU.png

Working on 100% for this series. Just need two more trophies on Shelter and one more DLC trophy on 76!

Md0xoKD.png

100% Fallout 76 - Wastelanders! What a great DLC. This is what made the game the relative success it is today. When the game first released it was a ghost town with no NPCs and everything felt empty. With this DLC the game was completely refreshed with all new NPCs and quests and it was a breath of fresh life breathed into the game. I'm really glad the Raider reputation trophy was exploitable because the Foundation reputation took me over a month and doing that twice would have been a lot to juggle, but overall I really enjoyed this DLC and feel like it made the whole game so much better. I'm very close to moving the Fallout series all the way up to Platinum tier 100% complete!

Edited by Rebourne07

Congrats on your progress with the Fallout 76 DLC.

A few games I'd like to recommend you take a look at, based on your current Trophy collection.

Dead Space Extraction - It's a nice and simple Rail Shooter that acts as a prequel to Dead Space. I got a copy with my Dead Space 2.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - You can play it on PS4 and skip the online grind from the PS3 version

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Part of the Ezio Trilogy on PS4 If you decide to do Brotherhood, you might as well do Revelations too right?

Spyro 2 & 3 - You've beaten the first two, complete the trilogy ;)

The Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Crash 4 and Crash: Nitro Kart - Some of the best remakes and one of the best sequels to a classic trilogy.

Just Cause 2 or 3 - For your A-Z Platinum challenge?

Bastion - One of my fave indie studio games. Definitely worth playing to 100% completion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

Congrats on your progress with the Fallout 76 DLC.

A few games I'd like to recommend you take a look at, based on your current Trophy collection.

Dead Space Extraction - It's a nice and simple Rail Shooter that acts as a prequel to Dead Space. I got a copy with my Dead Space 2.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - You can play it on PS4 and skip the online grind from the PS3 version

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Part of the Ezio Trilogy on PS4 If you decide to do Brotherhood, you might as well do Revelations too right?

Spyro 2 & 3 - You've beaten the first two, complete the trilogy ;)

The Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Crash 4 and Crash: Nitro Kart - Some of the best remakes and one of the best sequels to a classic trilogy.

Just Cause 2 or 3 - For your A-Z Platinum challenge?

Bastion - One of my fave indie studio games. Definitely worth playing to 100% completion.

Thanks for the suggestions man! 

Dead Space - I’ve reaaally considered going for 100% on that series but never looked too hard into the spin offs. Ill check them out and think about that, especially considering the Dead Space Remake is coming up!

Assassin’s Creed - I honestly got kinda bored with that series. The only one left that intrigued me is Origins. But they gotta do something to revive that series big time.

Spyro - I never thought of it in terms if adding another series. I think I’ll put this on my future projects list! 

Crash - To be honest I dont have the balls to commit to that series. Waaay too difficult for me lol 

Just Cause - Dude great idea, I am missing the letter J

Bastion - Ive heard lots of good things about this game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Thanks for the suggestions man! 

Dead Space - I’ve reaaally considered going for 100% on that series but never looked too hard into the spin offs. Ill check them out and think about that, especially considering the Dead Space Remake is coming up!

Assassin’s Creed - I honestly got kinda bored with that series. The only one left that intrigued me is Origins. But they gotta do something to revive that series big time.

Spyro - I never thought of it in terms if adding another series. I think I’ll put this on my future projects list! 

Crash - To be honest I dont have the balls to commit to that series. Waaay too difficult for me lol 

Just Cause - Dude great idea, I am missing the letter J

Bastion - Ive heard lots of good things about this game. 

Yeah I'm hyped for the remake, I'm wondering if they'll add in some Dead Space 2 changes. Like Isaac's helmet unfolding and giving him some dialogue?

Yeah I got burned out on Assassin's Creed. I accidentally booted up the Chronicles Trilogy on my PS4, it's been pretty different from other entries in the series, being a side-scroller. Or at least it has been so far.

The Crash games difficulty is a little bit exaggeratted I think, oh they can definitely be hard. Especially the first game due to the newly added Time Trials, I haven't forgotten raging at that one level with the falling boards on the bridge XD. Even I haven't managed to 100% the first two games due to the new levels they added. Specifically the first game's new level, which was cut originally for its difficulty.

Bastion could be considered 'part' of a series. Specifically it's the first game by Supergiant Games, followed by Transistor, Pyre and Hades. Funnily enough I noticed they've released a game every 3 years, so we're due another in 2023!

Also I noticed you earned Control's platinum, well Alan Wake Remastered is in the same shared universe. So those two could count as part of a series. One of Control's DLC's focuses on Alan Wake and the aftermath of the events of that game. (Be sure to play Alan Wake before the AWE DLC.)

• Like 2

ep90RDt.jpg

4 Platinums

Hide contents

O3vPbo4.png

Working on 100% for this series. Just need two more trophies on Shelter!

6USX5Ua.jpg

100% Fallout 76!!! Been working on this one for a long time and finally completed it! The Pitt DLC was the last thing I needed and thankfully the trophies were perfect, not too long not too short. This game really grew on me. Didn't like it at first but it got better and better as I got higher level and could equip more perks and really personalize my playstyle. Only a few trophies left on Shlter then I'll have every trophy in the Fallout series!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

100% Fallout 76!!! Been working on this one for a long time and finally completed it! The Pitt DLC was the last thing I needed and thankfully the trophies were perfect, not too long not too short. This game really grew on me. Didn't like it at first but it got better and better as I got higher level and could equip more perks and really personalize my playstyle. Only a few trophies left on Shlter then I'll have every trophy in the Fallout series!

Congrats on Fallout 76 and nice work on the Fallout series as a whole, I skipped 4 and 76 as I didn't like the look of 76 on launch and 4's story was pretty weak from what I picked up online. And the story is supposed to help motivate me to play. Plus 4 only had the option to digitally download the DLC and has the gall to call its the GOTY edition =/. I'll probably eventually play FO4, players like yourself are great for helping me to go back and complete more of a series.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

Congrats on Fallout 76 and nice work on the Fallout series as a whole, I skipped 4 and 76 as I didn't like the look of 76 on launch and 4's story was pretty weak from what I picked up online. And the story is supposed to help motivate me to play. Plus 4 only had the option to digitally download the DLC and has the gall to call its the GOTY edition =/. I'll probably eventually play FO4, players like yourself are great for helping me to go back and complete more of a series.

Thanks a lot man :) And yeah I agree even though I love the series...all Fallouts are just appendages to 3 to me lol 3 Was life changingly good but the others haven't lived up to it. Ironically I think my second favorite Fallout is Shelter ? You working on any series?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Thanks a lot man :) And yeah I agree even though I love the series...all Fallouts are just appendages to 3 to me lol 3 Was life changingly good but the others haven't lived up to it. Ironically I think my second favorite Fallout is Shelter 1f602.png You working on any series?

Well I just completed Dead Space 2, but I don't plan to do 3. The third game just doesn't look very appealing to me.

I'd like to complete the Dragon Age Series, I think I burned out on 2 because that one DLC glitch ruined my save and I was just not prepared to do the Pro-Templar playthrough after that.

I want to complete the original Mass Effect Trilogy, I still have all three games on PS3.

I might do Trine 2 on PS4, I technically already beat it on PS3. But I didn't have to beat the game to do it, so it's like a whole new trophy list.

I still have to finish up the Uncharted games, I started Golden Abyss and I still have to play 4 and Lost Legacy. And maybe the Remastered Collection on PS4.

I'll do Resistance 3, not sure if I will do Burning Skies though.

I still have 3 Prince of Persia games to complete, not counting the upcoming Reboot of Sands of Time.

The Devil May Cry series is on my to-do list and there's like 5 or 6 games to play

I have to do the rest of the Dishonored games. Including the first again on PS4.

I still have to do Darksiders 3 and maybe Genesis.

I need to do The Wtich and the Hundred Knight 2 and the PS4 Rerelease which fixed that one aggravating glitch/bug on the PS3.

And a lot more, this is what happens when you let your backlog buildup as long as I have XD.