Rebourne07's Trophy Hunting by Series

Rebourne07

Just now, Rebourne07 said:

Heck yeah man, I played my first Yakuza game earlier this year (Yakuza 0) and the story blew me away! I wanna play more of them but I’ve heard the platinums are both long and difficult. Would I have to master mahjong to platinum them? 1f602.png  

Not only mahjong, but karaoke, pool, batting, ping pong, cheering on half naked women, shogi, pachinko, pokemon but with half naked women, clawachines, arcade games, watching videos of half naked women, and much, much more. But its an amazing experience really only yakuza can give you.

47 minutes ago, F1rstinFlight said:

I’d recommend the Soulsbornekiro series (all modern From Software games). They’re all excellent and some of the best rpgs ever made from a gameplay perspective. Sekiro is technically a character action game but the rest are rpgs. You seem to like Japanese rpgs, just keep in mind these games are very much focused on punishing action gameplay with intricate mechanics. The lore and narratives are also fascinating. They’re extremely hard to piece together because they’re hidden in item descriptions and occasional dialogue, but watching well-made videos that have been made can really help put things in perspective after you’ve beaten them. 

Haha “Soulsbornekiro” I love it ? I actually do have a category in Tier 4 called FromSoft. I love those games but have a long way to go to complete them all.

42 minutes ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Not only mahjong, but karaoke, pool, batting, ping pong, cheering on half naked women, shogi, pachinko, pokemon but with half naked women, clawachines, arcade games, watching videos of half naked women, and much, much more. But its an amazing experience really only yakuza can give you.

Lmao “Pokémon but with half naked women” ok that I gotta see! ?

Update from 11/23/2021:

Mass Effect 3 Remastered

5L563f30.png 

World Shaker
ME3: Destroy an Atlas dropped from orbit.

Fallout 76

48L626a23.png6L6167fe.png15L6d69c1.png

Wild West Virginian
Reach Level 10

Into the Fire
Complete "Into the Fire"

We Must Rebuild
Build 20 C.A.M.P. Items

Working on progressing both the Mass Effect and Fallout series from Tier 4 (Miscellaneous Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete)

Update 11/24/2021:

Played a bunch of Mass Effect 3 Remastered. Mostly grinded out abilities trophies. Got the last kills trophy for LE. Only trophy left for LE is to finish the 3rd game with an imported character so 100% for LE is in the bag.

Mass Effect 3 Remastered

33Lfe9884.png29L97a2d2.png7L0eaea0.png28L6326d9.png

Giant Killer
ME3: Defeat a harvester.

Pyromaniac
ME3: Set 100 enemies on fire with powers.

Tunnel Rat
ME3: Survive the swarm.

Sky High
ME3: Lift 100 enemies off the ground with powers.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition

10L14d023.png

Veteran
Kill 2,000 enemies in Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3

Currently working on progressing both the Mass Effect and Fallout series from Tier 4 (Miscellaneous Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Fair enough, but why skip Rev1/2 and  Code Veronica?

Sorry, I think my original reply came off rude, that wasn't my intention.

Revelations 1 I played and loved but the multiplayer was asking a bit too much lol I'd most likely do Revelation 2 if I ever did 1, but by itself...meh. Code Veronica I love, but the infinite rocket launcher trophy is a huge ask. For now I think I'll stick with numbered entries :)

Update 11/25/2021 (Thanksgiving):

Played a bunch of Mass Effect 3 Remastered. Finished up all non-quest related trophies so now I just follow the roadmap to the end. The Atlas trophy gave me more crap than I thought it would. I kept doing too much damage to it I guess. The

Spoiler

Reaper vs Thresher Maw

part is one of the best scenes in all of gaming! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving :)

Mass Effect 3 Remastered

24Lbc4668.png27L0c9313.png30L482780.png6L7366e9.png32Lc56487.png11L18cb48.png17L5b4bc0.png

Combined Arms
ME3: Perform any combination of 50 biotic combos or tech bursts.

Shield Breaker
ME3: Overload the shields of 100 enemies.

Eye of the Hurricane
ME3: Kill a brute while it's charging you.

Pathfinder
ME3: Explore a lost city.

Hijacker
ME3: Hijack an Atlas mech.

Arbiter
ME3: Win a political stand-off.

Problem Solver
ME3: Evacuate a scientific facility.

Currently working on progressing both the Mass Effect and Fallout series from Tier 4 (Miscellaneous Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete)

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 3

Update 11/26/2021:

Played Mass Effect 3 Remastered. Actually had a lot of time to play because of the holiday (day after Thanksgiving). Tried to stay up late and blast through the ME3R platinum, but couldn't quite finish it. Might platinum it tomorrow. Mainly glad to have Master and Commander completed :D I absolutely love the trophy art in the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. They went above and beyond.

Mass Effect 3 Remastered

15Ld915c9.png37L994cba.png8L0fce23.png10L2ee320.png9L2ae860.png21Lbcda77.png12Lc4c0bb.png

Spoiler

Fact Finder
ME3: Discover an enemy's monstrous origin.

Savior
ME3: Free Omega from Cerberus Occupation.

Party Crasher
ME3: Sabotage a dreadnought.

Saboteur
ME3: Disable a group of fighter squadrons.

Hard Target
ME3: Call down an orbital strike.

Master and Commander
ME3: Deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to the final conflict.

Last Witness
ME3: Extract ancient technology.

Update 11/27/2021:

Played Mass Effect 3 Remastered. Continuing with the story and DLC quest trophies, marching towards the end. Love the Leviathan and Citadel DLCs. Very well written and great ideas throughout. I'm legitimately torn between which is my favorite Mass Effect game, 2 or 3. They are both SOOO GOOOD. Which is your favorite and why?

Mass Effect 3 Remastered

36Lcd3c73.png38La18cb7.png39Le0bd0d.png14L913cf9.png

Spoiler

Under Pressure
ME3: Uncover an ancient secret.

Last Resort
ME3: Stop an out-of-control scheme before it's too late.

The One and Only
ME3: Defeat a group of Spectre-level opponents on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity.

Well Connected
ME3: Send a warning across the galaxy.

MAJOR Update 11/28/2021:

Platinum'd Mass Effect 3 Remastered and achieved 100% on Mass Effect Legendary Edition! Absolutely incredible games. The original Mass Effect trilogy will forever be among my favorite games of all time. I highly recommend this series and especially the Legendary Edition remasters. Also I'm almost finished with the entire Mass Effect series now! Only Andromeda remains.

Mass Effect 3 Remastered

13S6b3051.png18S53355b.png19S42f94c.png35S9c20ec.png1L3706ba.png

Spoiler

Executioner
ME3: Defeat an old adversary.

Patriot
ME3: Make the final assault.

Legend
ME3: Mission accomplished.

Gunsmith
ME3: Upgrade any weapon to level 10.

N7 Elite
ME3: Acquire all trophies

Mass Effect Legendary Edition

7L1e9c4b.png

Spoiler

Long Service Medal
Finish Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 with the same character

Mass Effect series Tier 4 -> Tier 2!!!

thSJJLZ.png

Currently working on progressing both the Mass Effect and Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete)

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Either way, 3 actually does look good so I'll try out 3 someday and maybe that'll spark something!

I would not start with 3 unless you also invest in the Re:Mind dlc since that's what gave the gameplay an actual factor of enjoyment. But I wouldn't start with it anyway since there was so much before it

7 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I would not start with 3 unless you also invest in the Re:Mind dlc since that's what gave the gameplay an actual factor of enjoyment. But I wouldn't start with it anyway since there was so much before it

Oh really? Does the DLC affect the main game's gameplay? If so I'll wait until I can get both together. And yeah I know a lot of the story came before in 1 & 2 and the spin offs so yeah, idk if I'll play it at all. We'll see

Also, holy crap your profile. 100% completion with 50+ games that's seriously impressive, congratulations!

Good luck on Chocobo Mystery Dungeon, if you ever need tips hit me up, one of my favorite games from last gen.

6 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Oh really? Does the DLC affect the main game's gameplay? If so I'll wait until I can get both together. And yeah I know a lot of the story came before in 1 & 2 and the spin offs so yeah, idk if I'll play it at all. We'll see

Also, holy crap your profile. 100% completion with 50+ games that's seriously impressive, congratulations!

Good luck on Chocobo Mystery Dungeon, if you ever need tips hit me up, one of my favorite games from last gen.

Yeah thanks, I'm using your guide so you'll be giving me many tips along the way lol. And thanks for the props on my account, I'll be continuing with the 100% lifestyle until it is destroyed by some unseen server shutdown or glitched trophy.

• Like 1

Update 11/27/2021:

Played Fallout 76 for a bit. I forgot how much slower paced Fallout is than most games. I love the exploration though so it's worth it. 

Fallout 76

16S7e5cc2.png

Appalachian HOA
Build 100 C.A.M.P. Items

Currently working on progressing the Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete).

• Like 1

Update 12/01/2021:

Played Fallout 76. Been working on the main quest line and it's going slow since I'm low level and don't have good weapons or armor yet. Having fun though! I'm enjoying the system of loading screens being photos you take yourself. Cool idea that more games should implement.

Fallout 76

45S1bfc70.png

Photo Bomber
Take 20 Photos

Currently working on progressing the Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete).

Update 12/02/2021:

Played Fallout 76. Did some main quest and a ton of camp building. Camp building isn't needed for the trophies, but it's super fun! Also downloaded Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker.

Fallout 76

43L071568.png 9L963fe0.png

Pest Control
Kill 300 Creatures

Key to the Past
Complete "Key to the Past"

Currently working on:

1) Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker - Getting back to 100% Series Complete for the Final Fantasy series.

2) Fallout 76 - Progressing the Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete).

Update 12/04&05/2021:

Played Fallout 76. Did a ton of story quests. I'm surprised how quickly the story is progressing. I figured i'd be level 50+ by the end of the main story, but it's looking like I'll be closer to 30+. The DMV quest is now officially my new least favorite quest of all time lol As I'm doing these posts I'm realizing how cool trophy artwork can actually be. I really wish the trophies were normally this big or at least there was some common way to see them this big. The detail that goes into them is surprisingly good.

Fallout 76

10La5e37d.png 49L0939c6.png 29L8bc6ac.png 7L1acc0f.png

Spoiler

Coming to Fruition
Complete "Coming to Fruition"

Appalachian Trailblazer
Reach Level 25

Perked Up
Fully Rank Up one Perk

Recruitment Blues
Complete "Recruitment Blues"

Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker

Trophies will be fairly spread out for this one, but I'll update how things are going even if I didn't earn a trophy the previous day. The Triple-decker trophy is extremely overwhelming so I'm just putting some things in place now to try to kill multiple birds with a few stones like setting up Beast Tribes quests I can do to unlock cards and get a little xp and unlocking Custom Delivery NPCs I can use to both get cards and start leveling my Goldsmith from 80 to 90. I'm also co-writing the trophy guide for Endwalker so I put the framework for that in place.

Currently working on:

1) Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker - Getting back to 100% Series Complete for the Final Fantasy series.

2) Fallout 76 - Progressing the Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete).