I Give Up!

Rubieno

Hi

How do so many people have this platinum? The ORB at Lune Tree is just IMPOSSIBLE to get!

After 1 hour of focused gaming I thought I was finally there! Then I saw that there was this course with blades left.... Guess what? I died after about 30 tries and respawned at the damn bottom again... Tips would really help me out!

Ruben

Hey Ruben, I don't have any super tips for you just generic ones I'm afraid. If you are playing this on Vita I'd recommend switching your save over to PS3 because I found myself a good few times doing goat fly instead of run due to the smaller stick being imprecise. Secondly if you haven't already I'd make this the last thing you do in the game before the last boss so that you have all of your health and stamina upgrades in the bank. Only other thing I could suggest would be to find a good video to follow through step by step, I do know the feeling when I thought I was finished then nope those damn saws (this game makes me hate the colour red!) if you you find yourself getting really annoyed by this just pause it and step away for a bit, it does help not be absolutely raging when doing the precision needed. Hope you get it man!

• Like 3

Hey Ruben, I don't have any super tips for you just generic ones I'm afraid. If you are playing this on Vita I'd recommend switching your save over to PS3 because I found myself a good few times doing goat fly instead of run due to the smaller stick being imprecise. Secondly if you haven't already I'd make this the last thing you do in the game before the last boss so that you have all of your health and stamina upgrades in the bank. Only other thing I could suggest would be to find a good video to follow through step by step, I do know the feeling when I thought I was finished then nope those damn saws (this game makes me hate the colour red!) if you you find yourself getting really annoyed by this just pause it and step away for a bit, it does help not be absolutely raging when doing the precision needed. Hope you get it man!

Ok, I'll try to keep this trophy as my last one but this has already brought so much frustration with it that I am seriously starting to hate this game lol

I bet that some of the developers couldn't even beat this section

Took me about 30 minutes  , extremely difficult and i'm good at platformes . 

I barely have any experience with platformers! Besides Sly & Jak&Daxter I've never played any

Hi

How do so many people have this platinum? The ORB at Lune Tree is just IMPOSSIBLE to get!

After 1 hour of focused gaming I thought I was finally there! Then I saw that there was this course with blades left.... Guess what? I died after about 30 tries and respawned at the damn bottom again... Tips would really help me out!

Ruben

Is that the orb where there's like 5 or 6 sections worth of platforming?

I extend my sympathy. I'm at the Temple of War and want to rip my hair out. I have found that it's easy to over think it. I got out of difficult platforming by going fast and relying on muscle memory rather than pausing and thinking "First I need to jump and then switch to realm of the dead."

• Like 1

I've always been curious about the same thing! I honestly don't understand how the platinum percentage is just shy of 19%. I feel like it should be around 10%. It's not easy. I gave it a 7/10 for platinum difficulty. One thing I can say is, this is one game where refinement and time is something you'll need for the platinum. Just keep trying, and if something isn't working try a different technique. Good luck!!

• Like 1

lol realised you meant the secret platformin bit in the tree where you have to get all the way to the top... its orb 2 out of 6, i got past it trouble free but it is a fucker i can imagine, the one that took me a few tries is where you have to complete the arena part without gettin touched once... also kudos to the OP for gettin the orb he was stuck on

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR