Is 100 headshots trophy boostable?

kloudmuka

There was a Hell Let Loose lobby on here a while ago. We had got players on from 2 am Eastern Time (USA) from 12 pm Eastern Time (USA). That is when we found empty lobbies. Eventually we kept joining on their profile or joining players on the opposing team through the in game menu. Then we traded headshots. But other than this way there was no way to swap teams.

7 hours ago, Deezle34 said:

There was a Hell Let Loose lobby on here a while ago. We had got players on from 2 am Eastern Time (USA) from 12 pm Eastern Time (USA). That is when we found empty lobbies. Eventually we kept joining on their profile or joining players on the opposing team through the in game menu. Then we traded headshots. But other than this way there was no way to swap teams.

This is the fastest way to boost this trophy, only took us 2 hours to finish it. Thanks!

nah the best and funnest way is to sneak back and harass the artillery personal and people jumping in vehicles at the enemy base.  i would get 10 to 15 headshots and also destroy a few vehicles on each run over.  it was a blast making everyone back there hiding behind the artillery mad.  They would run all around looking for me.  I got the same guy 8 times one match finally he jumped in a tank and and just started spraying the tree line where i was hiding in the grass and caught me in the head with a blind luck shot.  

22 hours ago, lucask001 said:

If you struggle (like me) doing headshots with rifles, my solution have been to play a tank : with the sub machine gun you can aim precisely and gain quite fast a lot of headshots :)

(and it’s really fun doing this way rather than boosting…. )

This is how I did it, the axle mounting machine gun will get you plenty of headshots in no time, just listen out for the ding.