Did the new 1.0.107 patch fix trophy issues?

Kasigrim

I haven't started this game yet because of the bugged trophies and have other games on my docket to play so figured I'd wait. I see a patch dropped a few days ago that lists a ton of fixes, but I don't know what the issues were that bugged out the trophies since I haven't played at all.

Does anyone know if the new patch fixes the problems?

48 minutes ago, Kasigrim said:

I haven't started this game yet because of the bugged trophies and have other games on my docket to play so figured I'd wait. I see a patch dropped a few days ago that lists a ton of fixes, but I don't know what the issues were that bugged out the trophies since I haven't played at all.

Does anyone know if the new patch fixes the problems?

Yes sir

On 20/11/2021 at 1:09 PM, AllaTheGreat00 said:

Not plat-able yet :/ side quest trophy still bugged (the 42nd/hidden sidequest is bugged and wont be added to the quest counter), same as Helmet, Accessories (collected but not popping) and Armor trophies(chest containing Crystal Mantel is still bugged)

Accessory Trophy Is bugged too, i still miss a zodiak helm( zodiak cap maybe).

22 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

Accessory Trophy Is bugged too, i still miss a zodiak helm( zodiak cap maybe).

Yeah, should wait for another patch before going through the game for collectibles and plat (same thing on Xbox/Steam side, their achievements are still bugged, their patch fixed the same thing as ours, only 2 story trophies ^^)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 6:11 PM, AllaTheGreat00 said:

Yeah, should wait for another patch before going through the game for collectibles and plat (same thing on Xbox/Steam side, their achievements are still bugged, their patch fixed the same thing as ours, only 2 story trophies ^^)

Can anyone confirm if the trophies are still glitched?

On 15/12/2021 at 5:58 PM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Damn, I was gonna make this my plat 225 but decided to go for Super Robot Wars 30 instead. Really itching to play this but it will drive my OCD crazy if I do and things bug out or get glitches and messed up the trophies

Unfortunately there Is no way to know when the developer will make the game plattable. It take 2 month only for 2 story trophy :(

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

New fix today, hat and accessory Trophy unlocked, Hunt Trophy still bugged 1f635.png1f4ab.png. Armor and Quest Trophy to verify. Anyway, 2 months for 2 Trophy , that's lame.

Just curious if they unlocked retroactively?

Like I am wondering if any of the broken ones may only be earnable be re-doing the associated stuff, and anyone past the point of where it breaks is fucked on it.

1 hour ago, Kasigrim said:

Just curious if they unlocked retroactively?

Like I am wondering if any of the broken ones may only be earnable be re-doing the associated stuff, and anyone past the point of where it breaks is fucked on it.

Don't think so.

I purposely made a save before the final hunt and another before final quest.

I had to reload and complete both to pop trophy .

Safe to say if you completed 100% hunts before patch you will have to do again

54 minutes ago, maineieg said:

Don't think so.

I purposely made a save before the final hunt and another before final quest.

I had to reload and complete both to pop trophy .

Safe to say if you completed 100% hunts before patch you will have to do again

Everything Is retroactively except sub Quest and Hunt. What about the bugged armor? Someone can confirm that chest on Rift Is not bugged anymore?

Edited by TenebraZero

14 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

Everything Is retroactively except sub Quest and Hunt. What about the bugged armor? Someone can confirm that chest on Rift Is not bugged anymore?

had to double check the trophy tracking on the ps5 for rarity, still at 0.0% for "Armor Hoarder" but don't know how accurate that is.

Edited by Siegegamer

On 1/13/2022 at 1:11 PM, TenebraZero said:

It's not open because the chest was Just opened once. I Hope it's retroactively like the tokens.

Looks like someone achieved the platinum for the PS4 version, but not on PSNProfiles, still looks like nobody got the armor one.

Very disappointing because I keep checking back for this one and like a dummy I started the game so already 2 trophies in I rather do the ps5 version, but its looking less likely as time goes by.