Did the new 1.0.107 patch fix trophy issues?

Kasigrim

50 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Looks like someone achieved the platinum for the PS4 version, but not on PSNProfiles, still looks like nobody got the armor one.

Very disappointing because I keep checking back for this one and like a dummy I started the game so already 2 trophies in I rather do the ps5 version, but its looking less likely as time goes by.

I checked , it's a 0.03 % on PSN but i think it's probably a glitch on PSN. Afaik the dev team are still trying to fix the last glitched trophy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! With the latest patch I was able to obtain almost all the trophies except for the armor one (I am playing the JP version on PS5). I am now missing satin robe, which is sold by a migmie during chapter 16 in Harmony tower, however I am post game and whenever I talk to him, he only says to be worried about Yuna. Do you know how to obtain it postgame?

Edit: FINALLY GOT THE PLATINU! I was able to find Satin Robe in the dimensional rift dungeon, first floor near the end of it. 

Edited by Tosnightmare
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/02/2022 at 11:36 AM, Tosnightmare said:

Edit: FINALLY GOT THE PLATINU! I was able to find Satin Robe in the dimensional rift dungeon, first floor near the end of it. 

As someone who decided to hold off playing this game until the patches fixed all the trophies and most of the other bugs this is some good news.

Due to trophy bugs the information on this game is a hit and miss but can anyone confirm if this had trophy missables or was it just a lot of searching for them items.

• 1 year later...

Just got the platinum for this. I don't -think- there are missables, but I followed the TrueAchievement walkthrough. I played the game on Very Easy, which makes combat a joke and arguably makes the game a bit boring, but also saves a ton of time. The "collect all X" trophies are still a bit buggy: a few unlocked right away, and a few required I close + reboot the game. I would recommend making a save prior to grabbing the last item of any category, then if it the trophy doesn't pop to make a save in a separate slot after you have picked it up, and close+reboot. If that doesn't work, revert to the first save to try again. Note you don't need DLC items for the trophies, which means the trophies will pop before you get 100% in some categories (notably accessories).

If you haven't started the game, I'm not sure I would recommend it. The story is filled with missed opportunities, is strangely racist (with everyone being so blatantly mean to Peyskas, I was expecting there to be some development but... nah. All characters are just bigots), and has a rather pedestrian ending. The puzzles are basic, the maps hard to follow, and side quests are basically all fetch/kill. It's pretty, and I didn't hate it enough to abandon it, but I can't say I wasn't disappointed.

• Like 1