PS5 curry's VIP code giveaway UK only by 20th nov. 8pm deadline today

ninjagirl657

Hi guys, yesterday I received a VIP code from curry's to be able to purchase a PS5 bundle. Due to I have already got a PS5 and with the recent passing of my dog, I decided today to give away the code to a UK member of this forum in memory of my dog Crystal, this is my way of saying thank you and giving someone a chance to own a PS5. This code has to be used no later than the 20th November 2021, I'm guessing it has to be in the Gloucestershire area. I love gaming as an veteran gamer and want to give a fellow gamer a chance to own a PS5, I could easily buy this myself and give to my nieces, but decided to help someone out here.

The rules are simple.

1- You must not own a PS5, this is for someone who don't have a PS5 and I will check profiles that post here, if you have one you will be not be eligible.

2- Post a paragraph here on why you deserve to have a PS5 and what difference it would make for you. (trophy hunting is not a valid reason)

3- The paragraph that stand out the most or tug at my heart string will be the winner. This will be determined RNG

4- The deadline will be today (17th November at 8pm) any posts after that time, won't be included. This is to make it fair for everybody and give you time to get the PS5.

5- The winner of the draw will be contacted via message today with the code after 8pm and I will post the winner here as well. 1 entry per a household.

That is all you have to do, just post a paragraph or 2 on why you should have one and you could be the winner of a brand new PS5, I do ask that you say thank you and post here when you have brought the PS5 and do 1 kind deed to someone else or donate to any local charity, to share the love and kindness. Karma will kick your butt, if you don't.

Good Luck everybody. 

• Like 4

My condolences for your loss.

I think you may have better luck executing your gesture by buying the console yourself and reselling it at cost to someone.

Trying to pinpoint a psnp user without a ps5 in a specific town with a short deadline... needle in a haystack I think, but good luck.

I know it’s a short timeline, but the code expires on the 20th November, pity the timeline is so short to claim it. But that’s what curry’s is doing, shame it not any store in the uk and a week to claim it, but I know it tough getting one and happy to give it away.

I am happy to wait till the day itself for claiming it, so it’s here. Hopefully there is someone in the area, who can claim it. Thank you for the condolences. I know it’s a needle in the haystack, but I thought I’ll try to help, as I don’t need it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tsundokuist said:

Reading up on the Curry’s system it looks like it has to be redeemed at a specific store and you’ve selected one at this point?

I did read your post about your daughter, but you edited it. But congratulations on winning, I have sent the code via message, if you can give me the your email via message, I can email it to you. I haven't selected any store for it, so hopefully you will be able to use it and get one, I'm sure it will give your daughter a smile on Christmas. My Dog Crystal love kids and I can't think of anything better. Merry Christmas, please post here if your able to get one.

Thank you everybody else for replying and the condolences, I'm sorry for the quick giveaway, but still grieving.

• Like 1

On 18/11/2021 at 10:58 AM, ninjagirl657 said:

I did read your post about your daughter, but you edited it. But congratulations on winning, I have sent the code via message, if you can give me the your email via message, I can email it to you. I haven't selected any store for it, so hopefully you will be able to use it and get one, I'm sure it will give your daughter a smile on Christmas. My Dog Crystal love kids and I can't think of anything better. Merry Christmas, please post here if your able to get one.

Thank you everybody else for replying and the condolences, I'm sorry for the quick giveaway, but still grieving.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Work was hectic yesterday so I didn’t get chance to run out to a store last night… I managed to sort the order this morning, it should be delivered in 1-2 weeks!

They’re probably silly gestures but in memory of Crystal I’ve popped £60 in the bucket of some people collecting for the PDSA and we have Crystal 2.0 but despite my protestations it’s a stuffed/Jellycat white rabbit rather than a dog. I may have that SFV platinum but I’m yet to get a Bronze in arguing/persuading a 2-year old…

Again, thanks so much, completely saves me the headache of hunting one down ahead of Gran Turismo 7. I’m so grateful!

Edited by Tsundokuist
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Tsundokuist said:

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Work was hectic yesterday so I didn’t get chance to run out to a store last night… I managed to sort the order this morning, it should be delivered in 1-2 weeks!

They’re probably silly gestures but in memory of Crystal I’ve popped £60 in the bucket of some people collecting for the PDSA and we have Crystal 2.0 but despite my protestations it’s a stuffed/Jellycat white rabbit rather than a dog. I may have that SFV platinum but I’m yet to get a Bronze in arguing/persuading a 2-year old…

Again, thanks so much, completely saves me the headache of hunting one down ahead of Gran Turismo 7. I’m so grateful!

That is ok about work, I understand when your busy it's not easy to reply back. I am happy you were able to get one with the code. Thank you for making the donation to PDSA, that is a very kind of you and a good gesture in memory of Crystal, as it will help other pets in need. I'm happy with the stuffed Jellycat, it must of been hard playing footsies/mind games with a 2 year old on that mark, as you will never win. Maybe work on the whiff/punish next time. lol.

Your very much welcome, I'm glad I brought some joy to one gamer, your post today made me smile and cheered me up. Getting one within 5 months, would not of been easy, so it's good you be able to enjoy Gran Turismo 7 to its fullest on a PS5, when it's out in March.

• Like 1