[NA] PlayStation Indies Sale | Ends 12/2

Neocarleen

there is going to be a black friday sale for games. it's running tomorrow through the 29th.

there's no word on how deep some of the discounts will be but one can compare the stores to see which is the better deal.

plus and ps now is listed as a discount too (to compete with walmart and target hopefully).

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, visighost said:

I have the money to buy 'em, but no time to play 'em! 

It only gets worse as time goes on, you’ve been warned.  Gaming is ridiculous cheap if you buy through sales but very few have the time (between family, career, hobbies).  

And some games are ridiculously time-consuming if you go for 100%.  Definitely makes you question trophy hunting!

Definitely getting Castlevania Advance Collection, The Adventure Pals, Hotshot Racing, and maybe The Technomancer and Manual Samuel... Maybe even also get Cat Quest II, after the first plat being so fun.
Any of you all have would recommend:

• Feudal Alloy
  • Nexomon
  • Eagle Island Twist
  • Songbird Symphony

?

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

It only gets worse as time goes on, you’ve been warned.  Gaming is ridiculous cheap if you buy through sales but very few have the time (between family, career, hobbies).  

And some games are ridiculously time-consuming if you go for 100%.  Definitely makes you question trophy hunting!

*Quickly checks backlog list*

*Sees 1727 games*

Yeah, been on that slope for a while now... :D

Luckily, I have no qualms dropping games if I get bored or... Oh, shiny new thing!

• Like 2

A word of warning on Wizodd. It slows down constantly, the trophies are buggy, and it crashes a lot. I should have had the platinum three times now, but the trophies have bugged out. Deleting and re-downloading the game has fixed the issue twice, but it's still annoying. I should have unlocked the last two trophies (4 necklaces and beating the 3rd floor) on my last run, but the game crashed after I beat the last boss.

If you're looking for a cheap, easy platinum for $2, look elsewhere.

12 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Would anyone recomend something from here? Im looking for some cheap and easy plats (specially if they stack psv and ps4) but nothing from ratalaika.

I recommend Iris.Fall. It's a unique, puzzle-solving game and can be platted in two hours.

• Like 3

Bought RetroMania Wrestling from this sale. Just wanted something different in the wrestling game genre than WWE. 

I'm very interested in Outer Wilds, but something keeps holding me back from buying it when it's on sale. $15 is a good price, but I keep feeling like I want to wait.