The Big Trophy Thoughts Thread, Cos Why Not?

GothGirlMaxine

19 minutes ago, Exeshow678 said:

should've called it BEEG trophy thoughts like BEEG Yoshi cuz dunkey reference, i swear this was only made to call the plat "The Big D" which is comedy 100, I'll plat it, why not...

I mean yes. ? Give me your paypal I will send you the money for the game, since you have guesed it correctly ?

12 minutes ago, PMDStrandbeest said:

Can it possibly replace ZJ the Ball? We can only hope.

The real question is whether you really want it to happen.

Edited by General_Spankys
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, rednaxnxam said:

Does anyone know if this will be released for PS4, and is there any information out there about this game?  I Googled it and could not find a thing.  LOL

If it's like Quick Mafs, a PS4 version will more than likely come soon after

1 hour ago, Exeshow678 said:

should've called it BEEG trophy thoughts like BEEG Yoshi cuz dunkey reference, i swear this was only made to call the plat "The Big D" which is comedy 100, I'll plat it, why not...

Never watched Dunkey lol

2 hours ago, Exeshow678 said:

I'll take 2 or 3, anything more then that is too much

Ye, we were thinking so. But we do not want to flood the store with the same game... We would like to improve ourselfs and create new games.

2 hours ago, rednaxnxam said:

Does anyone know if this will be released for PS4, and is there any information out there about this game?  I Googled it and could not find a thing.  LOL

Hi @rednaxnxam, All versions (PS4 US / EU & PS5 US / EU) are ready to release on 19.11.2021 around 18:00 London Time. You dont see the other version because the game with achievements was not pushed publicly yet.

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

If it's like Quick Mafs, a PS4 version will more than likely come soon after

Never watched Dunkey lol

The Quick Mafs is comming out on 20.11. on PS4 US / EU & PS5 US 

Edited by General_Spankys
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Exeshow678 said:

NEVER WATCHED DUNKEY?!?!? you should check him out, he's hilarious

Well, I am always open to new experiences, so I'll give him a watch. Thanks for the recommendation :) 

51 minutes ago, General_Spankys said:

All versions (PS4 US / EU & PS5 US / EU) are ready to release on 19.11.2021 around 18:00 London Time. You dont see the other version because the game with achievements was not pushed publicly yet.

The Quick Mafs is comming out on 20.11. on PS4 US / EU & PS5 US 

PS4 trophies are on the site now

Ah yes, I saw an announcement on my PS5 earlier. I'm assuming the publishers are fairly new but I wish you all the best in this journey of game production, I personally like to support indie devs when possible, so good job so far I'd say :) 

• Like 2

Just now, HusKy said:

There are better Slovak games that deserve support, not this garbage.

That may be so, I am really not a big fan of 15 minute plats, however those 2 trophy pictures have our flag... even if it's inside of a pig. 

Care to recommend any Slovak games yourself? Only one that comes to my mind is Citadels for Windows, unfortunately that got blasted when it came out.

6 hours ago, General_Spankys said:

Hi, @Mercenary09Thanks for your feedback. Can you please specify, which form of cross-buy would you like to see? Thanks

Hi General, I think that you should get both the PS4 and PS5 version when you buy the game. Many of these other indie games from those publishers I mentioned give both versions so you don't have to buy the game twice.

• Like 2