footballvillan56

Behind you bugged??

4 posts in this topic

So I did the requirements I took out every single guard during this mission followed it to a tee what’s going on because I did accidentally meleed someone didn’t kill them just hit them with the but of my gun but I thought as long as you “killed them” with a takedown it counted. Someone please inform on what’s going on would greatly appreciate it 

Hi, not its not glitch, and its not a problem if you hit with cross, i know your problem have thé same ^^

In the first part, kill all enemy BEFORE grab in the etage because if you not, the enemy leave

in my case, I hit an enemy with a melee but he did not die & I took him out with a takedown eventually. i uploaded a video with it happening & still got the trophy. 

it seems to me that an enemy might have thrown a grenade, which caused another enemy to die, which canceled the trophy. because that happens quite often. 

that happened to me during my second run ):

Ugh so that’s why I didn’t get the trophy either. I spent an hour and a half or so trying to do this trophy back when I played it on normal difficulty. I took everyone down with a takedown except one guy at the end, I accidentally meleed but I hit the air, I didn’t hit him so I didn’t reload. But I know what I did wrong. The very first floor of enemies that you start with I took out the left side with takedowns but didn’t take out the couple in the center and the right side. I jumped up the ledge and it spawned new guys in. I thought I could go up there to get around for a better flanking point. So it seems I wasted all my time after that since I didn’t take those guys out. Will have to try again.