Having trouble getting Pure Bladestone

Sendai-Horatio

I read that they made it easier, but it's proving to be the same kind of ordeal that the original had.

I have not yet finished with all the pure white events for the platinum, so I wasn't exactly going to start turning everything to Pure Black. But at this point I have 20+ chunks and around 80 shards and no pure bladestone. Now I do have the gold coin glitch enabled am I going to have to disable it by getting King Allant to soulsuck me back down to 6 Luck, and then turn world tendency to black by dying just like the original?

I've been killing both skeletons that are supposed to drop it and so far this many hours in neither has given it up. Yet the ring is available as paid DLC but only for the digital deluxe edition.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

It’s been years since I played Demon’s Souls so I can’t answer your question, but I think you can get other players to drop you a Pure Bladestone. You could in the original at least. I got very lucky with mine so I remember duping it and handing like 20 of them out to other players before the servers closed. ?

Try going to the top right corner on the PSNP home page (“Sessions” tab) and making a session asking for one. I’m sure somebody will get back to you in no time. Good luck!

Man this item made me want to kill myself

So I did, and died in human form around 8 times to drive the world to pure black tendency in game. Now it took like 5 or 6 runs of killing both skeletons and on top of that, I had the luck glitch enabled and the Pure Bladestone dropped. So I don't think the game reads whatever the current luck glitch stat actually is and much like Allant, only reads your base luck stat was pre-glitch. However for bladestone chunks, farm those on Pure White because they drop a ton there.

I had no item finding ring or any item related to that item finding stat while I was killing stuff.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio