Stuck on mp trophies

Dvir_MK

I recall it being pretty buggy counting the days when I was working on this. I think if the day bugs out when you're at a 100% risk, your clan dies and you basically have to start again. This might be what happened to you. You need to "complete" 84 matches for each faction so 168 matches in total. 

If you're looking to just get it done, I'd recommend doing the day skip method. Start a match then go into the pause menu when the match starts and quit the match. This will still progress your day forward. Do this for 2 or 3 days (try to have a few healthy survivors) then play an actual match to completion doing the best you can. Make sure not to skip the 100% risk days and save the easy challenges for these 100% risk days to keep your clan alive.

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 1

I had this happen to me too. I think it mostly happened when you joined a match that was already in progress, but it ultimately do not mean anything other than you have to play a few matches more. in all the matches I played for the trophies it happened maybe 5 times. Also remember if you are on a 100% mission and can see you are not gonna make it, you can always press the PS button and quit out of the game. If you do that the day will not count, and you can have another go at the objectives whatever they maybe (healing, downs, revive etc.) 

• Like 1