Interactive Map for Kena: Bridge of Spirits (includes all Rot, Cursed Chests, etc.)

purlinka

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

IGN has a map which, while admittedly a bit less comprehensive, has everything you need for the platinum and doesn't try to paywall you out of basic features, namely actually being able to track what collectibles you've found. Link here:

https://www.ign.com/maps/kena-bridge-of-spirits/kena-map

If you don't like IGN there's also this one, although its interface is much more rudimentary, but it comes with screenshots for its collectibles: https://www.interactivegamemaps.com/?p=guide&map=kena

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

IGN has a map which, while admittedly a bit less comprehensive, has everything you need for the platinum and doesn't try to paywall you out of basic features, namely actually being able to track what collectibles you've found. Link here:

https://www.ign.com/maps/kena-bridge-of-spirits/kena-map

If you don't like IGN there's also this one, although its interface is much more rudimentary, but it comes with screenshots for its collectibles: https://www.interactivegamemaps.com/?p=guide&map=kena

It's a team of 5 or so people who create these amazing maps to help people. If you can't spend $5 to upgrade to PRO then you shouldn't be playing video games. The $5 goes towards funding this small team. The Joker said it himself "If you are good at something, never do it for free".

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

It's a team of 5 or so people who create these amazing maps to help people. If you can't spend $5 to upgrade to PRO then you shouldn't be playing video games. The $5 goes towards funding this small team. The Joker said it himself "If you are good at something, never do it for free".

You're defending the paywalling of an extremely basic feature. Your moralizing aside, the fact of the matter is that there are other maps which do not paywall said basic feature, and even include extra features, e.g. screenshots and descriptions of where the collectibles are. Why pay 5$ for an inferior product?

That's to say nothing of the fact that arbitrarily locking away existing features behind paywalls is inherently a scummier form of monetization than actually coming up with new features as bonuses to people to pay.

Do you donate to every person whose guide you read, every modder whose mod you play, and so on, and so forth? I will guess no.

Edited by Darling Baphomet

6 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

You're defending the paywalling of an extremely basic feature. Your moralizing aside, the fact of the matter is that there are other maps which do not paywall said basic feature, and even include extra features, e.g. screenshots and descriptions of where the collectibles are. Why pay 5$ for an inferior product?

That's to say nothing of the fact that arbitrarily locking away existing features behind paywalls is inherently a scummier form of monetization than actually coming up with new features as bonuses to people to pay.

Do you donate to every person whose guide you read, every modder whose mod you play, and so on, and so forth? I will guess no.

Yeah I am not gonna waste my time on you or @damcrac5 anymore after this. The bottom line is $5 is not a whole lot of money. The descriptions are on a lot of their pins if you click on them. Let's be honest here too IGN interactive maps aren't that great. Anyway if you don't want to support small group of gamers doing things that are awesome and convenient then be THAT person. I also do donate where I can yes. Guides here have been funded with my lifetime membership to keep the site going. I don't play with mods either so that is nonexistent.

Hey, guys! Just wanted to chime in. 

We're proud of our work and thankful for everyone who supports us! We think our maps are pretty great, but we're a little biased haha

You can message me if you have any feedback or requests you'd like to pass on to the team ?

(P.S. — And yes, we're currently a team of 6 people across 4 countries. Each map is made by 1-2 people on the team.)

Edited by purlinka
  • Like 3