Empire builds

So I've played this on and off, more on PC then PS4 simply for controls.

Recently got back into the rts 4x kick and thought I would fish for some empire ideas.

I personally enjoy the robot empire, mainly because they don't require food. And you don't need to worry about factions, although this does seem to make the a hair bit harder to play.

But it'd super fun to have 'amish robots' producing food and selling it off on the market since if ya ain't using bio reactors it's pure profit. And allows to trickel in other materials with an insanely high credit>X ratio.

That aside.

What are some crazy empire builds ya have come up with.

• 4 months later...
On 18.11.2021 at 1:50 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

So I've played this on and off, more on PC then PS4 simply for controls.

Recently got back into the rts 4x kick and thought I would fish for some empire ideas.

I personally enjoy the robot empire, mainly because they don't require food. And you don't need to worry about factions, although this does seem to make the a hair bit harder to play.

But it'd super fun to have 'amish robots' producing food and selling it off on the market since if ya ain't using bio reactors it's pure profit. And allows to trickel in other materials with an insanely high credit>X ratio.

That aside.

What are some crazy empire builds ya have come up with.

I also like mostly robot empire because no need to use consumer goods or food, but at the start before i get Dyson Sphere i usually build farm so i can keep up energy with my food reactors. 

I have also tested devouring swarm Hive mind gameplay at its really good and fast to play with the im enjoying a lot actually ?. Question: Are you interested to do some multiplayer friendly fun matches with me?