Ps4 signing me out randomly any fixes?

Lonemankane

38 minutes ago, Intresseklubben said:

Do you have two factor authentication enabled? If not, get it set up ASAP. 

I had this happen to me years ago and some schmuck had got access to my account. Luckily I managed to save it in time. 

I got it set up now but I am not sure if it will happen again as I just got it all set up now and no clue if they can sign into my id again as I changed everything but the email and SQ as yeah

Edited by Lonemankane

39 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

I got it set up now but I am not sure if it will happen again as I just got it all set up now and no clue if they can sign into my id again as I changed everything but the email and SQ as yeah

As long as the two factor authentication is set up you should be fine. Leaks happen all the time unfortunately (not from Sony necessarily, but from other websites) and emails + passwords get out. It's so good to have that extra layer of security. 

• Like 1

If you're still having issues, and you're seeing a blue screen that says something along the lines of "[username] will be signed out due to an error", then it probably means your profile is corrupt. It's a fairly easy fix but it does essentially soft factory reset your console, so make sure to back up saves, screenshots, etc. Just Google error code NP-32091-5 or "PS4 profile corruption" and there should be plenty of resources/guides on solving it.

Hopefully your issue is already fixed by setting up 2FA though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

If you're still having issues, and you're seeing a blue screen that says something along the lines of "[username] will be signed out due to an error", then it probably means your profile is corrupt. It's a fairly easy fix but it does essentially soft factory reset your console, so make sure to back up saves, screenshots, etc. Just Google error code NP-32091-5 or "PS4 profile corruption" and there should be plenty of resources/guides on solving it.

Hopefully your issue is already fixed by setting up 2FA though.

I hope so I mean nothing happen so far for now thankfully but yeah

2 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

As long as the two factor authentication is set up you should be fine. Leaks happen all the time unfortunately (not from Sony necessarily, but from other websites) and emails + passwords get out. It's so good to have that extra layer of security. 

Thanks for letting me know as yeah I made sure to set up everything