Bug on Lore Hoarder Gligtched

Hello, I finished the game, getting ALL the costumes, all the files, and all the objects but one (bracelet glitched on chapter 3).

I have more than 65%, and YES, I have every guardian object because I talked twice with all characters  on the spaceship Milano (except the glitched bracelet, I talked but never got into inventory)

So I started a NEWGAME+ til chapter 6, to get ANOTHER toy, and still don't have the trophy, so...

THEN I started a NEW GAME from begining (no plus) but every chest costume is empty, i don't thave the habilities but seems that costumes and objects are collected (objets don't appear on inventory but neither on stages for grabbing them)

ANY ADVICES?

Only thing I have in mind is erase all files and saves, reinstall the game and start from the very begining...

If you have more that 65% of the entries in the item and archives categories of your Galactic Compendium, then it might be worth checking the other categories. Perhaps you didn't scan every enemy or in-world object during your initial playthrough which could be why this is happening.

Otherwise, sadly you might need to do a full restart. Best of luck to you. I'm actually writing the PSNP guide for this game, so if you find a unique solution that works for you please, LMK.

All the best mate.

Edited by grim_fendango

Hey hey, I've got an update for you. In a recent thread Eidos-Montrael staff listed some known good values for the requirements to unlock this trophy.

You may also be missing some character, faction or location entries. I'm not 100% certain on this yet but I suspect that you can unlock some of these by looking at various personel and criminal files when using the Nova Corps mainframe at the end of chapter 7. If you could report back to me on whether this addresses your problem that would be great.

Edited by grim_fendango