3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I did it in the forest near all the spiders and orcs.

This^

More specifically, I did it in the area where you do the Tree Hugger side mission. Either during or after the mission is complete, there are tons of enemies to kill but you must be specced out correctly, else you won't be able to Gunzerk for long enough. I was also at Lv12 and had 5 points in Yippee Ki Yay. I'll post my full skill tree setup in a bit :).

UPDATE:

Here it is:

All of these are in the Rampage tree:-

Inconceivable - 4 points
Filled to the Brim - 2 points
Last Longer - 5 points
Steady as She Goes - 1 point
I'm Ready Already - 4 points
Yippee Ki Yay - 5 points

"Last Longer", "Steady as She Goes" and "Yippee Ki Yay" are the key skills here so feel free to redistribute the other skill points how you choose, I just went with the current point distribution so I could get the three aforementioned skills. Credit to PowerPyx for this info.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

By far the easiest way to unlock this trophy is at the Mines of Avarice during the side mission The Claptrap's Apprentice. During this side mission Claptrap spawns many, many magic broomsticks (based on some Disney shit, idk) enemies you must defeat in waves. With a Gunzerker that's fully maxed out the Yippee Ki Yay skill and while duel-wielding the right two weapons (I did it with two infinity pistols, go figure) you can go well beyond 90 seconds actively gunzerking without really any effort at all.

Edited by PMV

• 1 month later...