BF Injection spawn

I know the damn thing is supposed to spawn at Misty's apartments after Sayonara Salvatore between 10pm and 6am but I can't get it to spawn.

I saved through several days and circled Porland and I can't get it to spawn. Mission-wise I'm past A Drop in the Ocean by now.

Anyone got a tip on what to do, when to show up, a magic circle to do before pick-up anything?

I had the same problem. Here is what I did when it finally spawned:

I left the hideout (by car, i think it was a stallion) shortly before 10pm. Something like 9:53. I drove to the left, a little bit past Luigis Club. Not far, just one crossing. Did a U-turn an drove all the way back. Turned right behind the hideout into the street leeding towards the spawnpoint and there it was. 

Maybe it's the Timing. I wouldnt expect this to work on the first try. 

• Like 1

If it's not spawning for you. Save a few times to advance time 6 hours every save, check the spawn location.  If it's not there still, grab a car and drive a good distance away to where you start seeing different cars driving near you, then head back to the spawn location and it should hopefully be there. I had this same issue, in my head I just think I forced the game to unspawn cars in an area and then respawn when I returned.

21 hours ago, Spike-Minoda666 said:

I had the same problem. Here is what I did when it finally spawned:

I left the hideout (by car, i think it was a stallion) shortly before 10pm. Something like 9:53. I drove to the left, a little bit past Luigis Club. Not far, just one crossing. Did a U-turn an drove all the way back. Turned right behind the hideout into the street leeding towards the spawnpoint and there it was. 

Maybe it's the Timing. I wouldnt expect this to work on the first try. 

It worked eventually, did some laps around Luigi's/Ammunation/Pay'n'spray and back to the spawn point. It didn't want to spawn one night but when I came back later (not fast-forwarding time saving) it did spawn after one lap. It works but not 10/10 times apparently.