Autojock problem - No cars to buy

SGibeaver4444

Good day all,

I am so close to finishing this game with no real game breaking bugs or glitches. However, I have done pretty much everything, and there’s no cars for me to buy. I have done every single gig, so I can’t do the “do a gig and wait 24 hrs” method. I bought every car I have available to me, so I must still be missing a couple. But I have waited so long in game and haven’t been contacted by any fixers.

any help appreciated, please let me know if you guys have any ideas.

21 hours ago, SGibeaver4444 said:

Good day all,

I am so close to finishing this game with no real game breaking bugs or glitches. However, I have done pretty much everything, and there’s no cars for me to buy. I have done every single gig, so I can’t do the “do a gig and wait 24 hrs” method. I bought every car I have available to me, so I must still be missing a couple. But I have waited so long in game and haven’t been contacted by any fixers.

any help appreciated, please let me know if you guys have any ideas.

I found that later on after everything's said and done that sleeping in my apartment the one you have first then fiddling with time then warping out to wherever you know stuff is supposed to happen like if your missing a car from Haywood warp there and run around. And do you have your street cred maxed out? Cause atleast 1 car requires that.

Baring that you may need to compare the cars you have vs the list of cars needed for the trophy in the guide so your not wondering around the wrong place

And keep in mind some cars you get twice once free once paid for example the caliburn. 1 is batman black you get free in the mine tunnels where you helped panam the other you must buy

Appreciate the tips, i actually just got it! Idk if this is the problem, but this is what I did to get the trophy. I knew I was missing the caliburn, but I was just waiting in city center. You have to actually wait in the sub zone that it spawns in, so I waited in downtown city center and I got it ab 15 min later. Likewise, I didn’t get the outlaw to spawn until I waited in corpo plaza. Hope this helps someone!

• Like 1

On 20/11/2021 at 0:53 AM, SGibeaver4444 said:

Appreciate the tips, i actually just got it! Idk if this is the problem, but this is what I did to get the trophy. I knew I was missing the caliburn, but I was just waiting in city center. You have to actually wait in the sub zone that it spawns in, so I waited in downtown city center and I got it ab 15 min later. Likewise, I didn’t get the outlaw to spawn until I waited in corpo plaza. Hope this helps someone!

For others in the future, the Caliburn you need is white and gold, if you only have the black one from the cave it wont count.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...