Hardmode is total BS.

caasuaI_

It is really luck based once your used to the level. I wouldn't say it's my hardest plat by any means but I guarantee I was swearing while playing it 10x more than any other game I've played!

I constantly swear on games even if I don't lose lol, I'm gonna put my save into cloud wait until I go to my mums tomorrow and give it another try, but when I get mad I can't punch a pillow or anything I have to physically break something. (I've broke about 5-6 PS3 pads) I'm being careful with the PS4 pads tho.

I looked it up before I did them and people were saying about it all being luck based, with that in mind I kept trying and trying without really getting pissed off (which I would usually go nuts with things like this) - but the factor of luck, not skill, knowing that the spawns would happen in the right sequence soon enough I kept it calm somehow! It was even midnight at some points if I remember correctly and when finishing a deathmode level I remember saying to myself, "I can try one more level," haha weird, that's the only game that should have really pissed me off that did not =P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

For this reason I only play the death mode levels when I'm on the phone or somehow otherwise preoccupied. I've won many a trophy by only halfway concentrating and eventually lucking up. I have only 8 levels left but I think I've already used up all the luck I'm ever going to have.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1

I didn't find it as hard as most people did , i actually enjoyed the game :)

but i was raging on a few levels 

i actually just bought it for the PS4 with all of the DLC , lets hope they don't release anymore DLC 

looking forward to getting it plat on this account .

Edited by TheVolloxx-
  • Like 1

Finally someone understands me when I say it's the hardest plat I earned. :)

I think its hard too, people assume thats easy, because we can get 3 plat and 200is silver trophies after the plat is acquired. But the death levels is the most annoying think ever, im my case i played on Vita until platinum, its was easier to see everything.

• Like 2

I actually kind of enjoyed them haha. Sure some of them did get me mad, but if you spread them out to 1 or 2 a night, they're really not that bad. Playing on the vita was also a lot easier for me. I like this type of plat a lot more than the common plat though. I hate having to look up collectible guides and missable trophies. It just ruins the fun of the game for me having to use the internet to get the trophies. I really like a good old school style game with a straightforward platinum like sound shapes. As far as hardest platinum....

...Don't even get me started on CoD: Classic Veteran

Edited by castlehominid99

I think its hard too, people assume thats easy, because we can get 3 plat and 200is silver trophies after the plat is acquired. But the death levels is the most annoying think ever, im my case i played on Vita until platinum, its was easier to see everything.

Playing on the vita definitely helps, you react quicker on that small screen compared to a flat screen on your wall.

Hmm my friend suggested that but I assumed there would be something to do with touch screen which would make it 100000000000000000000x harder.

No, nothing to do with the touch screen.

I understand the frustration, it took me a while, i took a break and played it the next day and did the last 10 levels pretty quickly, if you're really getting angry then get up and grab a drink or something. I know from my past, where I smashed my controllers due to challenges in certain games :P