SnowychainzBT

Trophy Thoughts?

17 posts in this topic

Xbox sites imply it's a 4/10, so pretty doable for a roguelike. I'll pick it up someday, I like the look of it.

it looks visually ok but doesnt seem my cup of tea

26 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

Xbox sites imply it's a 4/10, so pretty doable for a roguelike. I'll pick it up someday, I like the look of it.

it's not a roguelike just fyi, it's more akin to Dark Souls

30 minutes ago, SnowychainzBT said:

What did you guys think about the list from Death's Door?

Game looks awesome, trophy list looks great except for "beating the game only using the umbrella". That requires a second playthrough, which I'm never a fan of.

Umbrella thing might be doable on a first run, at least according to the achievement guide

10 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

Umbrella thing might be doable on a first run, at least according to the achievement guide

Oh yeah for sure, I meant if you want to actually enjoy the game and use the different weapons etc., then you'll need to do a second playthrough. Otherwise you're severely restricting your experience with the game.

Edited by that_dude_cam_ps

22 minutes ago, that_dude_cam_ps said:

Game looks awesome, trophy list looks great except for "beating the game only using the umbrella". That requires a second playthrough, which I'm never a fan of.

The umbrella run just straight up doesn't sound fun so I'll probably just play it normally once and enjoy it.

The wording of the Umbrella trophy makes it seem like you could still use abilities and bombs? Maybe your arrows too? As long as you don’t use anything else classed as a melee weapon?

1 hour ago, that_dude_cam_ps said:

its souls like indeed not a rogue 

56 minutes ago, MillennialBug said:

The wording of the Umbrella trophy makes it seem like you could still use abilities and bombs? Maybe your arrows too? As long as you don’t use anything else classed as a melee weapon?

Thats exactly the case. You can still use any non melee weapon like bombs or bow which are strong enough (upgraded) to complete the game without too much trouble. You are using the umbrella just to "recharge" your bombs/bow.

Edited by GoDBoss173

8 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Never played on pc, I Suppose the umbrella is a starting weapon? 

Not the starting weapon, but you can find it pretty early in the game, it's the weakest weapon tho.

If attempting all trophies in one run go straight for the umbrella in the starting area and do not swing your sword at all, it will void the trophy even if you don't hit anyone.

I've got a guide up 😀

Really fun game. There are a few missables. An overall easy list, but only using the umbrella makes certain sections difficult.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:31 AM, that_dude_cam_ps said:

Oh yeah for sure, I meant if you want to actually enjoy the game and use the different weapons etc., then you'll need to do a second playthrough. Otherwise you're severely restricting your experience with the game.

It's not like a 20 hour game, so a second challenging run with an umbrella sounds fun. I'm also pretty accustomed to playing a game more than once anyway.