Starting with coop ?

duncanmcleod

Hi everyone !

A friend and I are very much interested in playing this game coop on PS Now. We’d like to know if we can start by a coop save and then go for the solo runs without being locked out of the platinum ? I read the guide available on psnprofiles, and it seems like some collectibles can only be found in coop mode. Can we find ALL collectibles in a single coop save ? To sum it up, I’m looking for a way to stack a maximum of trophy with my friend before going for solo play, thus we need your advice ! 
Thank you in advance for your help :) 

Edited by duncanmcleod

I completed (almost) this game a few years ago in single player mode. Later, I did with a friend only the areas restricted to cooperative mode. We cleaned up those parts of the game together, getting all the collectibles and that's when the related trophies popped for both of us.

I don't really know how the PS Now service works, but I'm pretty sure you can do most of the game together.

So… go ahead.

• 1 month later...
On 19/11/2021 at 4:30 PM, Desavenencia said:

I completed (almost) this game a few years ago in single player mode. Later, I did with a friend only the areas restricted to cooperative mode. We cleaned up those parts of the game together, getting all the collectibles and that's when the related trophies popped for both of us.

I don't really know how the PS Now service works, but I'm pretty sure you can do most of the game together.

So… go ahead.

Thank you for your answer ! I'll probably follow your advice and start with a solo playthrough this week before going into coop play, just to make sure I don't miss anything.

On 19.11.2021 at 9:43 AM, duncanmcleod said:

Hi everyone !

A friend and I are very much interested in playing this game coop on PS Now. We’d like to know if we can start by a coop save and then go for the solo runs without being locked out of the platinum ? I read the guide available on psnprofiles, and it seems like some collectibles can only be found in coop mode. Can we find ALL collectibles in a single coop save ? To sum it up, I’m looking for a way to stack a maximum of trophy with my friend before going for solo play, thus we need your advice ! 
Thank you in advance for your help :) 

Yes you can absolutly get all collectibles on the coop run i did it exacly one year ago with my Brother took us 20h.