Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dansora

Kingdom hearts 2.5 HD remix

21 posts in this topic

kingdom hearts 2.5 HD remix is coming out this year exclusively for the PS3!!

It contains:

Kingdom hearts 2

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep (may have online multiplayer.)

and animated cut scenes from Kingdom hearts Recoded

It's been all re mastered in HD, and hopefully it will do as well as kingdom hearts 1.5 HD remix, as that sold over 1.5 million units

Japanese trailer > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAjibyskPas

Thanks for taking your time to read this post :)

post-77019-0-06861500-1388797200_thumb.gif

I wanted Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix so badly when I was young my cousin and I were obsessed with the series and more than anything wanted that extra boss fight against a certain major character, this will be a must buy for me.

I wanted Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix so badly when I was young my cousin and I were obsessed with the series and more than anything wanted that extra boss fight against a certain major character, this will be a must buy for me.

lol yeah I remember bothering my mom to lend me $80 to import it form ebay, but then I found out you need a japanese ps2, so another $200, and a japanese memory card, another $50... Needless to say, I never got it.

Heard about this a few weeks ago when it was announced, and I cannot wait!! I got to the very end of Kingdom Hearts II when I was young but couldn't finish the last world and quit. A year or two ago I went back and played it and finished it (it was so easy, I sucked as a kid! lol) - the ending fights, moments, and cutscenes were so freaking amazing!! And Birth By Sleep on PSP was so awesome, best PSP game I've ever owned!

I didn't know the 1.5 remix sold 1.5 million (what a fitting number sold, haha), that's freaking impressive!

Edited by BlindMango

And Birth By Sleep on PSP was so awesome, best PSP game I've ever owned!

Couldn't agree more. This and Crisis Core were easily the best PSP games.

Can't wait for this second HD collection.

Why post something that most of us have known for weeks? Not trying to be an ass, just saying.

some people might not of known about this and I wanted more people to be aware of it :) plus it's a reminder that the game will be coming so people won't forget. and as blind mango said "he didn't know 1.5 sold 1.5 million units." so there is other information on this forum. And If you know about 2.5 you could of just ignored the post "as you knew about it" :P plus I put the trailer on hear, incase somebody hasn't seen the trailer. And added that bbs might have online multiplayer. just other bits of info about it. plus I had nothing better to do and wanted to share my interests with psn profiles. that is all :D

Cant wait for this!

I hope they decide to surprise people with the DreamDropDistance game, even a animated scene or whatever. i really dont want to have to buy a 3ds for this game alone like i did with the psp.

Also does anyone kinda hope they change BBS to have a chronological playthrough between all three characters like maybe as a unlock for completing the game. i loved this game but i cant replay it like i do all other kingdom hearts games since to get the story you need to play through it three times :/

can't wait

have my favorite series in my favorite system, and finally play III on my darling ps4 =)

I will be getting this for sure, I never get to play BBS before because of my faulty UMD drive :(

Cant wait for this!

I hope they decide to surprise people with the DreamDropDistance game, even a animated scene or whatever. i really dont want to have to buy a 3ds for this game alone like i did with the psp.

Also does anyone kinda hope they change BBS to have a chronological playthrough between all three characters like maybe as a unlock for completing the game. i loved this game but i cant replay it like i do all other kingdom hearts games since to get the story you need to play through it three times :/

agree with you bud, althought i have the 3ds version, and its amazing. Also the storyline extends, and finally i  hope they make the difficults levels stack, its 3 characters and 3 different difficults

I never played Birth by Sleep, so I'm really looking forward to that one.

oh shit! I knew about this but I'm still excited cause I really wanna play Kingdom Hearts 2 again and stare at Aqua  :wub:

i never played Kingdom Hearts 2 so im really anticipating this collection

got 1.5 HD remix to help me wait

I am so stoked for this. KHII Final Mix is my favorite game of all time, and BBS Final Mix is the only Kingdom Hearts game I have yet to beat (just beaten the original version). I'm even more excited to be able to get trophies. for them. I'm also curious to see what scenes they're adding into Coded. I'm hoping it'll actually make the game relevant now. Since otherwise, it's a completely pointless game that did nothing except announce the plot of 3D.

sames. couldn't get my hands on bbs final mix, but I have the bbs collectors edition and yet still have to complete aqua's story :D

I'm more excited about this collection as 2 was my favorite in the series. It has one of the best story in video game's better battle system, better Disney worlds (lion king, the timeless river, tron and I love hollow bastion. if bbs trophies aren't stacked it's going to be a really annoying plat, as you will have to play through the game at least 9 times.. plus I didn't really get recoded as I thought it didn't matter to the story, so I left it alone. But there apparently is.. and I'd rather watch it in movie format anyways :D

sames. couldn't get my hands on bbs final mix, but I have the bbs collectors edition and yet still have to complete aqua's story :D

I actually own BBS Final Mix, but it's way too hard to play in Japanese. Mostly thanks to the command system. Once 1.5 was announced, I knew there would be a 2.5, so I just put it off haha.