Trophy Thoughts?

pro_cow_tipper

29 minutes ago, pro_cow_tipper said:

Your last 30 plats are all shovelware and you're criticizing other people's enjoyment of games. Ok man...

+1 ??,

Never gave any thought about these kind of games and far from the stuff I enjoy though I’m at my end of games I want to play this year so maybe if it’s under 70-80hrs for the platinum I’ll actually give it a chance. Could be fun I suppose?

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Shorah- said:

I just know the multiplayer part of the farming sim series. Any idea if all trophies here are solo only ?

In all the previous titles, trophies would only unlock in single player, so I guess FS22 will follow the same route. But a lot seems to have changed with this title so who knows!

2 hours ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

0/100 everywhere !!

is that the max allowed for that feature ?

It's 0/100%. All descriptions are shitty, don't explain anything at all. Some tasks need 100 things, but some of them (like neighbour missions) need other values like 50, 1000 etc

Collectibles looks like biggest pain so far. They are not marked on map, they are small and well hidden. I give up because of them and back when guide appear.

Edited by semplice5

On 11/19/2021 at 5:56 PM, pro_cow_tipper said:

Your last 30 plats are all shovelware and you're criticizing other people's enjoyment of games. Ok man...

Tipping my hat to you, sir.

On topic, I'm happy there's an extensive trophy list, but I'm not a fan of those ambiguous descriptions.

• Like 1

No clue what some of these trophies are asking for, but i noticed on PS5 you can see a progress percentage on some of them, so I guess it could be worked out. (i.e. if you're harvesting and a trophy is increasing its completion rate, you know that's what it's for).

Edited by ManiaWP

On 20/11/2021 at 8:13 AM, Britta_Nong said:

looks easy but grindy, as long as the mods don't disable trophies......

the descriptions are vague but I think there's one that requires you to buy every land on the map1f630.png

Well, this Unlimited Money Exploit will make it easier to have the money to buy all the land

• 5 weeks later...

For the first time in all FS so far I see beautiful new icons, a huge variety of different tasks and challenges, and also so many trophies. It has nothing to do with the constant repetition of all the series back ...
And I think they are definitely easy to do, albeit for a longer period of play.

• Like 1