Platinum Tips After Just Finishing the Game

cobaltTangerine

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, LOWERCASESUCKS said:

I know I should be slapped, and I'll take that.. but I have never played GoW.. even still! 

This write-up has finally made me see the error in my ways and I'm going to download it this weekend.

Thanks!

I'm glad it helped! Like I said, I'd advise playing blind and using guides when you get to clean up mode. I played through the entire original PS2 GoW and about half of 2 and 3. They were fine, but this is a completely different game experience. It is one of those games I think a majority of gamers, regardless of your favorite genre(s), can enjoy.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 5/1/2022 at 0:40 PM, Optinooby said:

If you wanna make the game a piece of cake, check out the 100% guide on here! A lot of players have reported that they have beat the Queen Valkyrie first time using the build provided there, no joke!!

I read your comment and I used the strategy in that guide: I have beat all valkyries (incluiding the queen) first time without any problem at all! Thank you

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I need like a post-campaign video guide or something, because I've started and stopped this game so much that I pretty much feel lost with this one, and not sure what to begin working on next.

Maybe some kind soul could check my Trophy list and give me 1 or 2 things to attempt or try first, or a location to visit as this game loses me.

After the campaign I felt clueless, lol.

On 30.3.2023 at 4:59 PM, J-S_93 said:

I need like a post-campaign video guide or something, because I've started and stopped this game so much that I pretty much feel lost with this one, and not sure what to begin working on next.

Maybe some kind soul could check my Trophy list and give me 1 or 2 things to attempt or try first, or a location to visit as this game loses me.

After the campaign I felt clueless, lol.

I think there is 2 good option for what you want to do next. 1) clean up collectibles (ravens, apples, horns, jotnar boards, treasures) or 2) Nilfheim and Muspelheim challenges and grind.

Edit: Another good option is dwarf favors and wayword spirit quest.

Edited by pikaopas