I think I screwed myself out of getting the invasion trophy with my current character

Sendai-Horatio

I did the exploit to get 1 billion souls via soul sucking by King Allant. Now I'm at level 712 and I'm too high to invade anyone even with using the password system.

The only thing I can think of is to do NG++ and pick the bad ending to get the red eye stone so I can lay down challenges and be a phantom. Would this work or should I just level a new character enough so i can start challenging people?

28 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

I did the exact same thing, honestly just running through 1-1 and 2-1 with a fresh character doesn't take too long and you can try your luck with some low level scrubs until you beat up one of them no problem. Then just switch back to your guy and continue as you were.

What areas did you fight in and how early did you get the stone for PVP?

25 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

What areas did you fight in and how early did you get the stone for PVP?

There's a black phantom in  each world that will drop the stone. But world three has it in the first level of the world. All the other it's in the second level so you have to kill a boss. So I'd go for 3-1. It's on the big stairway when approaching the boss door. I think that is probably easiest phantom to get to. 

1. Start a new character
  2. Skip tutorial level
  3. Clear 1-1 as it's required to unlock the other worlds. 
  4. Find black phantom in 3-1 
  5. Try invading people in any level you have access to

• 1 month later...