Probably the best Trophy Guide you'll ever see.

SimmondsR

14 hours ago, FocusDR said:

Really surprised the trophy police didn’t jump on this thread. Kinda sad to keep seeing these games and breakthrough popping up on the popular this week list. 
Ah well, Happy Gaming 1f579.png

Man, I'm 27 years old. I don't care what people are telling me what I should and shouldn't play ? 

I will say tho this game was just.....nothingness. At least with My Name is Mayo 1 & 2 I chuckled at a few moments and to pay 99p for something that'll make me laugh, then screw it I think it's worth it. At times, I have more fun with the smaller Ratalaika games than some 50% grind in modern open-worlds or some RNG bullshit. 

Trophies literally mean nothing so the fact there are some people who play the same game in different languages just to boost their trophy count is meh. It's not like Sony ever gives a shit about us or rewards us (Oh except with PlayStation themes that PS5 users can't use........thanks Sony ?) .

Bottom line.

Play what you wanna play, your money, your time and your enjoyment.

(But seriously this 'game' was ass) 

Edited by SimmondsR
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I'd rather see stupid games be met with at least some self-awareness and humor so yeah this guide is probably actually better than a """""real guide""""" that would be unironically published for this game, as guides have been published for trash games

It's funny I did try making a Guide for this game to allow for a bit of humour because of how stupidly easy and ridiculous this game is. But I guess I wasn't allowed to publish it because it didn't meet the 'utmost criteria' I mean on one hand I can respect that. I understand now why the guides on PSNProfiles are amongst the best.....but I mean......c'mon.......the hardest part of this game is looking at yourself in the mirror afterwards ......

It is what it is I suppose.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2021 at 6:53 AM, SimmondsR said:

Hold R1

Well, we're only one step away from Aabs Animals.

Right now it is only one button but I don't think we're far off from booting up a "game" and then the trophies just pop all by themselves with no user interaction.

On 25/11/2021 at 0:56 AM, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I held R2, guess i have to start over.....

Amateur mistake......I've already mastered this stage...just waiting on Kotaku or Eurogamer to write about me completing this game only using a Guitar Hero guitar and the DDR mat.

On 25/11/2021 at 2:30 AM, LOWERCASESUCKS said:

Best guide? Dude - difficulty? Grind? MISSABLES??? Are there any difficulty specific trophies? Come on man, you can't call it the best guide if all you do is tell me exactly what to do.

Grind - Refreshing online retail stores can take around 6-12 months until you're finally able to purchase a PS5. Once you get past this point you'll have to rely on RNG if the package will make it to your doorstep.

Difficulty - As mentioned above. It's pretty hard to look at myself after playing this. 8/10 chance of inducing a mid-life crisis.

Missable - I miss my wife...........

but for you my friend....a guide you shall...

Walkthrough

Step 1 - Order or buy just anything above a 30% alcohol level at a 1 Litre capacity (unless you're underage, then you better off sticking to 70cl bottles)

Step 2 - Gotta remember to give my wife a call, God I miss my wife....

Step 3 - SOsjsnthing abjoiut Pigs or sum shhit

sorji - !/.

snif R1

On 27/11/2021 at 1:36 AM, Anxiety said:

Definitely to hard for me I can barely find the R1 button. 

Had a few people DM me with this issue.

Plugin the Wii U via SCART lead and boot up Youtube to look at a tutorial on how a PS4 controller is made....still writing up a guide for PS5 controllers I would consider checking in on Reddit to see if anyone has a similar issue but it's a frustratingly slightly different issue to what you have so you're not quite sure if the solution provided is gonna work but it's the best you got.

On 27/11/2021 at 0:54 AM, Nelson_ said:

One basic image of a pig with a coin moving at 2 frames, that's it? Oh dear lord lmao... 1f644.png Never mind, still getting used to official "Woke Cali Sony"

This guy was right lol Go Woke Go Broke

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/next-gen-is-going-to-be-even-more-woke.1548183/

9 hours ago, Nelson_ said:

Like...I get you're mad about this and you have every right to feel mad about it. If this is something that affects and bothers you...but these posts have about as much relevance as a plotline in a Family Guy episode... 

Like by all means, make a thread for this but I don't think anyone looking up Forum posts on The Pig D is gonna be the same sort of people interested in debating these topics.

Like, it's a genuine discussion to have (I personally strongly disagree with any censorship in games DMC V was a particularly odd-case) but this may be the wrong forum for it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SimmondsR said:

Grind - Refreshing online retail stores can take around 6-12 months until you're finally able to purchase a PS5. Once you get past this point you'll have to rely on RNG if the package will make it to your doorstep.

Difficulty - As mentioned above. It's pretty hard to look at myself after playing this. 8/10 chance of inducing a mid-life crisis.

Missable - I miss my wife...........

but for you my friend....a guide you shall...

Walkthrough

Step 1 - Order or buy just anything above a 30% alcohol level at a 1 Litre capacity (unless you're underage, then you better off sticking to 70cl bottles)

Step 2 - Gotta remember to give my wife a call, God I miss my wife....

Step 3 - SOsjsnthing abjoiut Pigs or sum shhit

sorji - !/.

snif R1

What a legend. Hope this guides sticks mate, you have my vote