PAC-MAN Museum + coming 2022

Sylvanticore

9 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Hm. I want to be excited but like someone else mentioned the coins thing sort of got me thinking this wasn’t for me. Wonder how hard coins are to earn . What if you run out and technically can’t earn more? Micros come into play? Seems a bit odd of a choice if this isn’t free to play as well…

The coins are earned by completing in-game missions and are used to buy decorations and customize your arcade hub :)

I'll get this mostly for Pac-Mania and the arcade Pac-Man Arrangement. Hopefully the coins thing will be just like Bit currency in Mr. Driller Drill Land, where you buy ingame items (like the arcade decorations). I don't want it to be F2P... just charge a one-time $20-30 price like MDDL.

I wish Namco would take ownership of Jr. Pac-Man. Who has the rights to it is a good question, since it was created by General Computer (Ms. Pac-Man's devs) for Midway. Jr. has 2-screen wide horizontal scrolling mazes with no warp tunnels or wrap-arounds. Bonus items can turn dots into larger ones worth 50 pts. instead of 10, but if you're not careful they can explode and take out one of your energizers.

• 4 months later...