Brag how many platinum trophies you have.

dansora

There's a special place that people can go who speed platinum games after memorizing the guide. Just because you have the platinum doesn't mean you've enjoyed the game. It belittles the gamers who've spent the time earning those platinums. Simple question: Did you read the complete guide before you've even beat the game? 'Nuff said.

If you're belittled by a person who spent less time on a game than you...I don't really know what to say to that.

But I will say that it's a strange hobby to think that you know the manner by which people derive enjoyment and satisfaction from a game. Get over yourself. And what in the world does this have to do with the thread, anyway?

Edited by starcrunch061

If you're belittled by a person who spent less time on a game than you...I don't really know what to say to that.

But I will say that it's a strange hobby to think that you know the manner by which people derive enjoyment and satisfaction from a game. Get over yourself. And what in the world does this have to do with the thread, anyway?

Didn't say I felt belittled. I'm saying that if you're going to be a braggart, perhaps you shouldn't rush to the guide or what not. But, if that makes you feel better about yourself, then kudos. I get enough enjoyment from life so there's nothing to get over other than you going to that special place too. xD

Didn't say I felt belittled. I'm saying that if you're going to be a braggart, perhaps you shouldn't rush to the guide or what not. But, if that makes you feel better about yourself, then kudos. I get enough enjoyment from life so there's nothing to get over other than you going to that special place too. xD

Oh! A nice "I know you are, but what am I?" huh?

Be cool, dude, and let people play their games however they want. Remember - you're the one that criticized others for playing a game in a fashion in which they derives max enjoyment. Just get your trophies, either by using a guide or not, and stop criticizing others for doing the same...

...anyway, plat 102 - Tales of Graces f. I really liked that game, although the inn requests and eleth mixer maxing was a little much. Next up - Tales of Xillia. I'm 3 trophies shy of this, but again...grinding. Can JRPGs come up with better ideas?

Edited by starcrunch061

Oh! A nice "I know you are, but what am I?" huh?

Be cool, dude, and let people play their games however they want. Remember - you're the one that criticized others for playing a game in a fashion in which they derives max enjoyment...

blah blah blah... yes, "in which they derives max enjoyment..."

I have 37 Platinum trophies. I never read the guide unless I've beaten the game. And then, only when I absolutely need too. Sucks sometimes for me, but... oh well.

I mentioned my dislike for using the 'other' tactic. Big deal. How the heck am I stopping people from playing how they want? I made a statement, directed to no one in particular. But, it seems to me you have an odd hobby of jumping the gun & talking too much, when YOU are the one that needs to play it 'cool', take your OCD medication & platinum up already!

P.S.  I hope you "derives max enjoyment".   :)

Edited by CapnCaps-Alot

blah blah blah... yes, "in which they derives max enjoyment..."

I have 37 Platinum trophies. I never read the guide unless I've beaten the game. And then, only when I absolutely need too. Sucks sometimes for me, but... oh well.

I mentioned my dislike for using the 'other' tactic. Big deal. How the heck am I stopping people from playing how they want? I made a statement, directed to no one in particular. But, it seems to me you have an odd hobby of jumping the gun & talking too much, when YOU are the one that needs to play it 'cool', take your OCD medication & platinum up already!

P.S.  I hope you "derives max enjoyment".   :)

You caught me in a typo. In my face!

I don't care how you play games. That's the point.

Spewking of platting games, 103 - Tales of Xillia. What a slog. I hate games that reward you for incompetence, and grinding Jude's Restore ability definitely fits the bill. I had to let Rowan die over and over again, hoping that Jude would restore him. Ugh.

I don't lnow what's next on the clean-up. I was thinking Arcania, but I might have missed a recipe, and I don't have the energy to play that thing again.