Brag how many platinum trophies you have.

dansora

Less than most people who are ten levels or more below me, I'm really not a completionist.

I've got 142 I think. The only plat I care about is my Alpha Protocol one (its my second rarest plat so people notice it and hopefully makes them want to try it), you needed to do everything in the game it had no online junk and is a game I wish everyone tried at least once. Definitely one of the hidden gems of last gen.

• Like 1

Less than most people who are ten levels or more below me, I'm really not a completionist.

I've got 142 I think. The only plat I care about is my Alpha Protocol one (its my second rarest plat so people notice it and hopefully makes them want to try it), you needed to do everything in the game it had no online junk and is a game I wish everyone tried at least once. Definitely one of the hidden gems of last gen.

While I also played Alpha Protocol, I wouldn't recommend that game to anyone, ever.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the story and how everything plays out at the end based on your choices. The real problem is everything else xD

Can I really brag with 44 plats?

No?

Ok ._.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, It has been a month since this thread was active!

I have 7 now, Hang in there #10, ee28max is coming!

EDIT: In most cases, people like to show off their Platinums... That's why I can't believe that this thread wasn't active for a month.

Edited by ee28max

• 2 months later...

Wow, It has been a month since this thread was active!

I have 7 now, Hang in there #10, ee28max is coming!

EDIT: In most cases, people like to show off their Platinums... That's why I can't believe that this thread wasn't active for a month.

I think people are more often in the Most Recent Platinum Thread showing their newest entry with some images and short stories than just stating the number here :)

I'm at 66 right now... though one (and one of my most loved) is hidden... Final Fantasy X ( <3) isn't shown here :(

I want to reach 100 within a year so i can complete The Last Of Us <3 (as #100)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

I think people are more often in the Most Recent Platinum Thread showing their newest entry with some images and short stories than just stating the number here :)

I'm at 66 right now... though one (and one of my most loved) is hidden... Final Fantasy X ( <3) isn't shown here :(

I want to reach 100 within a year so i can complete The Last Of Us <3 (as #100)

You have a hidden Platinum here? Oh yeah, it must be that Blue "H" icon. 

So, you got a platinum in Sound Shapes using Cross-Save, nice!

Oh, and The Last of Us is a really fun game. The story, collectibles are a little boring, but it was great and I platted it. It'd be great if it becomes your 100th Platinum  :)