Brag how many platinum trophies you have.

dansora

My lack of multiplayer gaming or other multiplayer issues(cough Singularity cough) diminish my capacity to plat games :(  ND why you included those 24 weeks as part of tlou plat??? They should be extra trophies. The way they did it with uncharted 3 was perfect, enjoyable platinum. So just 31 for the moment.

I'm debating Vanquish, Naughty Bear, or XCom: Enemy Unknown right now. Maybe Medal of Honor:Warfighter? Still haven't decided . . .

I would advise against Naughty Bear personally. It freezes way too often (just like it's platinum-less "sequel") and requires you to play a bit of the online mode that has or had pretty bad connectivity (though I guess this would make the platinum feel like more of an accomplishment too). I never finished getting the platinum due to putting it on hold after the multiple-times-per-day-freezing got too annoying and then I lost all my progress with my old PS3 so I'd now have to start from scratch again xD I may do so at some point though if only to use it to get rid of more of my "unearned trophies".

And on-topic: 149 (though not all earned solely by me - my twin brother has indeed been the one to finish getting the platinum in some of them). Would have waited for #150, but wanted to reply to Bullstomp :P