Brag how many platinum trophies you have.

dansora

• 3 weeks later...

Um, no I wouldn't because I can't take serious life lectures from a guy like you. And would you really be doing that we'll for yourself if you play this much?

15 :)

Got them all since November last year. I've also been playing heaps of open-world 360 games (FO3, Tomb Raider, FC3, GTAV, Dishonored - played through 2 times because I loved it) in that time, so I could theoretically have had more :P

And if anyone ever asks my why I go for platinums (which my friends do sometimes), I tell them:

IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! :D

I'm sorry but this is the dumbest thread ever...

"look! LOOK AT HOW BIG IT IS!!!

No this ain't. We can really measure our Platinum size here. And find out who is best at reading and following trophy guides, boosting annoying multiplayer trophies and finding clitch to get even more annoying difficulty trophies easy way.

My size is 65, and even some ultra rares there. Damn i'm good.

Um, no I wouldn't because I can't take serious life lectures from a guy like you. And would you really be doing that we'll for yourself if you play this much?

Who are you to judge boy, you don't even know this fellar. Show some respect.

I'll show respect to whomever I want. Anybody with that many platinums has issues 

Edited by malox5

I'll show respect to whomever I want. Anybody with that many platinums has issues 

You won't be making a lot of friends here with that kind of arrogant attitude buddy.

If there's one thing I hate it's people telling others what to do or how they should be living their life, with the emphasis on their. Mind your own goddamn business.

• Like 2

I'm not looking to make friends (I have plenty of those) and about minding my own business, I usually do, but when so many psychos reply to this thread and are happy that they have no lives I can't stand it. And plus you shouldn't contradict yourself because you got into this argument too.

I'm not looking to make friends (I have plenty of those) and about minding my own business, I usually do, but when so many psychos reply to this thread and are happy that they have no lives I can't stand it. And plus you shouldn't contradict yourself because you got into this argument too.

I can't stand people who think they are hot stuff, condescending and incredibly rude like yourself. Why are you even here on this website...

I can't stand people who think they are hot stuff, condescending and incredibly rude like yourself. Why are you even here on this website...

Oh trust me, I'm far from hot stuff. Just sharing an opinion and if you have a problem with my being here..well tough, deal with it. I'm not too activity here anyway. Plus,I have a right of free speech.

Made it to 130 :)

And @ Malox5 - I do have a life, im just a lot better at gaming than you

Why would you come on a thread called "Brag how many platinums you have" to start arguing about how being bad at games means you have some awesome social life?

I don't care what a person chooses to do with thier free time, but whatever they choose to do - what's the point if there aren't gonna try to be good at it?

• Like 1

Oh trust me, I'm far from hot stuff. Just sharing an opinion and if you have a problem with my being here..well tough, deal with it. I'm not too activity here anyway. Plus,I have a right of free speech.

I don't have a problem with you being here but apparently you do with with the majority of this community and I quote; "when so many psychos reply to this thread and are happy that they have no lives I can't stand it" or "anyone with over 10 platinums has issues".

So I'll ask again, what are you doing here in this thread? There's a difference between freedom of speech and plain insulting people for no apparent reason.

• Like 3