Brag how many platinum trophies you have.

dansora

I don't even know why Duck360 is on here. He was taken off the clean list (if memory serves me) before and has even admitted to cheating plats via save files. He admitted to being a group and of cheating during the bid for greatness discussion on the ps blog. I will see if I can hunt down the link. 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/16/bid-for-greatness-opens-own-a-piece-of-playstation-history/comment-page-5/#comments

he is comment 210

Edited by Zeke_Anderson

I don't even know why Duck360 is on here. He was taken off the clean list (if memory serves me) before and has even admitted to cheating plats via save files. He admitted to being a group and of cheating during the bid for greatness discussion on the ps blog. I will see if I can hunt down the link. 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/16/bid-for-greatness-opens-own-a-piece-of-playstation-history/comment-page-5/#comments

he is comment 210

Who cares about Ducky 360, he is a noob hacker just like the rest of the top leaderboard players

• Like 1

Duck360 is actually a group of people using the same profile.

I have 26 and am working on 27 and 28.

So that explains how his 1st plat was Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 5-years ago, but his first trophy was without a timestamp Uncharted: Golden Abyss (which was released when ps vita was released in 2012). Correct me if I'm wrong but it's kinda weird that this site actually acknowledges trophies without timestamp as first.

So that explains how his 1st plat was Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 5-years ago, but his first trophy was without a timestamp Uncharted: Golden Abyss (which was released when ps vita was released in 2012). Correct me if I'm wrong but it's kinda weird that this site actually acknowledges trophies without timestamp as first.

It happens, i have a trophy without timestamp aswell. Besides it's pretty obvious people like duck360 are a group since it'd be kinda impossible to have a normal life with a job and being able to game so much. + if you didn't know this yet, you could get your account on ALOT of ps3's before the update of last year. Wich allowed a large group of people being able to play on one account. Nowadays your account can be on 3 ps3's if i'm correct.

• 2 weeks later...