Any Tips for Mason in Blackout?

G2F4U

The last character i have left for literally ages now and i can't find this t-shirt anywhere. Where did you guys find the t-shirt? In which mode did you get it? Solo, Duos or Quads? Thanks in advance. 

Edited by G2F4U

On 20-11-2021 at 0:55 PM, G2F4U said:

The last character i have left for literally ages now and i can't find this t-shirt anywhere. Where did you guys find the t-shirt? In which mode did you get it? Solo, Duos or Quads? Thanks in advance. 

I feel your pain.

After 20 hours, and going through hundreds of supply stashes, searching for this damn t-shirt I still haven’t found it once. I did read it spawns more often in duo’s or quads, but that’s old info from 2018 so I don’t know if that is still accurate.

My friends have found it near Array in solo, but also after many hours of trying..

If you want to team up and try to find it in duo’s send me a message and we could play together.

Edited by Baker

play the game mode where there are two types of different game types which alternate ( I forgot what it's called, mosh pit? well it's the game mode which alternate are called hot and heavy and hot pursuit  ) anyways, when you land, find and drive the 2 door convertible vehicle, (looks similar to a mustang) you'll see a huge flare over supply stashes. I believe the flares are blue or green. These vehicles seem to spawn all the time at the same spots every game, I landed at the vehicle next to a set of small modern houses near array and the construction site.  anyways, go to these flares and you'll find supply stashes and you'll eventually get lucky. sorry if I'm missing any details, haven't played in a while. I got mason in around 2 games of trying this method. good luck. 

Edited by InfamousDooMZ

45 hours later I’m happy to report I finally got Mason. I found it once again in Array in solo. This time I had a very good circle so it was easy to get into the top 15.

I only found the T-shirt three times myself, all in Array in solo. I tried Hot Pursuit mentioned above but never found it in that mode. A few games I had some friends looking for it with me and they found it twice too. All in all I had the T-shirt in my possession 5 times. So once every 9 hours.

This is the worst RNG I have ever come across in any game ever.

Good luck to anyone going for this.

Edited by Baker

• 5 months later...
On 11/23/2021 at 4:29 PM, InfamousDooMZ said:

play the game mode where there are two types of different game types which alternate ( I forgot what it's called, mosh pit? well it's the game mode which alternate are called hot and heavy and hot pursuit  ) anyways, when you land, find and drive the 2 door convertible vehicle, (looks similar to a mustang) you'll see a huge flare over supply stashes. I believe the flares are blue or green. These vehicles seem to spawn all the time at the same spots every game, I landed at the vehicle next to a set of small modern houses near array and the construction site.  anyways, go to these flares and you'll find supply stashes and you'll eventually get lucky. sorry if I'm missing any details, haven't played in a while. I got mason in around 2 games of trying this method. good luck. 

Does it matter if I search the stashes located throughout the map by default,  or the ones that fall from the sky?

I've tried the H&H mode for many hours - sometimes opening 6 crates or more per game - and I've never seen it. 

1 hour ago, Seamndel said:

Does it matter if I search the stashes located throughout the map by default,  or the ones that fall from the sky?

I've tried the H&H mode for many hours - sometimes opening 6 crates or more per game - and I've never seen it. 

You need to find it in the big supply stashes that are already on the map. It’s not in the smaller ones. Also it’s not in the supply stashes that drop from the sky.

Good luck! Because luck is what you need.