TeoOverLimit

T1 Mastery Badges related trophies tips?

74 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is the most effective method for the vehicle trophy, but I'm just getting the LATV in any Breakthrough game, throwing my prox sensor into a crowd and jumping back in the car. Using my ammo crate to get it back. If I get bored I see if I can get any kills, this trophy will surely come wayyyy after the other T1 trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Larzz said:

If anybody still needs to farm T1 badges for weapons, gadgets or specialists, now is the time!

The featured Zombie Survival mode in Portal counts towards progress for the badges and is perfect for farming with dozens upon dozens of zombies on the map. 
Just got 200 spots and assists with the Prox Sensor in one 5 minute match. Weapons and specialists count as well. 
 


Quoting myself for a new page and to add that ribbons can be obtained as well. 
Sadly no vehicles in this mode….

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spotting in the vehicle does jack shit. i just spent 40 minutes getting 200 assists in the tank and 0 counted. even though in the description it says assists. worthless pos game. they do everything possible to make you hate it more and more

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any updates on fast T1 vehicles boosting nowadays? Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just doing the LATV4 throwing the prox then jumping back in, it's taking forever due to teammates jumping into then rushing objectives getting it destroyed currently only on 600/1600 however my prox is at 2k/4k at least 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using SOFLAM in the LATV4 has been super effective for me.  Orbital and Breakaway are the best maps for it.  On a round in Orbital I got over 150+ assists just sitting passenger on the hillside spotting.  You can easily get T1 Mastery for vehicle, use Rao for specialist mastery, and SOFLAM for gadget mastery.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.5.2022 at 9:05 AM, heavy_soul_89 said:

Using SOFLAM in the LATV4 has been super effective for me.  Orbital and Breakaway are the best maps for it.  On a round in Orbital I got over 150+ assists just sitting passenger on the hillside spotting.  You can easily get T1 Mastery for vehicle, use Rao for specialist mastery, and SOFLAM for gadget mastery.

Not working for me. I don't get any SOFLAM spots if I'm inside a LATV4. I have to spot enemies, jump inside the car and hope someone is killed within next 5 seconds and that I won't get sniped. I get maybe 10-15 kills every round if I'm lucky. Will take forever.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://youtu.be/fGodUqqVJCg

 

Now this is what trying to get Mastery Badges against bots looks like. Bots actively climb into the car and constantly bring you to the enemy tank, into the midst of enemies, into the abyss.

You can't chase them away with any force, you just have time to drive away to the advantageous position again and again.

Also the game constantly resets the progress of kills.

It's tedious and boring.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some portal matches like 128 man rush hardcore which will help a lot with some of the vehicle stuff.

 

I recommend unlocking the 60mm flak pod for the AA vehicle (forgot the name), using that will net a lot of kills and assists, i played with a buddy on such a server, and we got like 300 kills and assists with the vehicle alone.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently there are a bunch of EMP boosting servers up. You can use Paik, pop her scanner, and sit on an atv to get it to Tier 1 relatively quickly.

 

Granted, my trophy didn't pop when I got to Tier 1, but that's a different issue.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zippy_zen said:

Currently there are a bunch of EMP boosting servers up. You can use Paik, pop her scanner, and sit on an atv to get it to Tier 1 relatively quickly.

 

Granted, my trophy didn't pop when I got to Tier 1, but that's a different issue.

I used Casper. Aim the drone on the enemy team and get in the ATV or the truck.

But your paik method is easier.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, zippy_zen said:

Currently there are a bunch of EMP boosting servers up. You can use Paik, pop her scanner, and sit on an atv to get it to Tier 1 relatively quickly.

 

Granted, my trophy didn't pop when I got to Tier 1, but that's a different issue.

^ this

you can get easily grenades, specialist and vehicle on thus server. For grenades just use emp where everyone is farming. For specialists you have plenty of options: angel with ammo box and revives, paik for easy spots. revives/heals with falck, spot assists with Casper and etc. imo the easiest one is angel. got like 1.2 ressuplies in a hour or so. for vehicles you can use the polaris sportsman: (this is what i did) put Casper's drone pointing to where enemies are farming, enter to the vehicle backseat and toss emps. once in a while leave the vehicle and enter drone again to "reset" spots. if you do well you can get 200/300 spot assists in a match

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2022 at 5:51 PM, zippy_zen said:

Currently there are a bunch of EMP boosting servers up. You can use Paik, pop her scanner, and sit on an atv to get it to Tier 1 relatively quickly.

 

Granted, my trophy didn't pop when I got to Tier 1, but that's a different issue.

How Did You Get The Trophy ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/08/2022 at 1:10 PM, mecanicwars_ said:

^ this

you can get easily grenades, specialist and vehicle on thus server. For grenades just use emp where everyone is farming. For specialists you have plenty of options: angel with ammo box and revives, paik for easy spots. revives/heals with falck, spot assists with Casper and etc. imo the easiest one is angel. got like 1.2 ressuplies in a hour or so. for vehicles you can use the polaris sportsman: (this is what i did) put Casper's drone pointing to where enemies are farming, enter to the vehicle backseat and toss emps. once in a while leave the vehicle and enter drone again to "reset" spots. if you do well you can get 200/300 spot assists in a match

 

 

Can confirm! I just sat for 2-3 hours on a quad and through EMP grenades on people and leveled it from T5 to T1 and got a trophy :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sebax55 said:

 

Can confirm! I just sat for 2-3 hours on a quad and through EMP grenades on people and leveled it from T5 to T1 and got a trophy :)

Is there a good server for getting a vehicle Tier 1?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Is there a good server for getting a vehicle Tier 1?

I used the same emp server. Sit on a quadricycle, pop off your casper drone and throw emps. not sure if paik/rao is easier because when you hit/get it with them the enemy gets spotted and if he dies you'll get a spot assist. with Casper you'll surely get assists. also make sure to enter your drone once in a while to "reset" spots because it stops spotting after some time. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Is there a good server for getting a vehicle Tier 1?

 

I turned crossplay on and found like 5 with 80-120 people in them, if you cant find any just type EMP in a search bar

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I did Tier 1 with EMP in a boosting lobby in portal but didn't get the trophy. Does it really work?

Edited by RamiALJ
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, RamiALJ said:

I did Tier 1 with EMP in a boosting lobby in portal but didn't get the trophy. Does it really work?

I know quite a few people that have reached Tier 1 in portal but got no trophy for it but other comments on here looks like they did, I guess it's just buggy as fuck like the rest of the game so I'll just go the smoke grenade way and see what happens.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I know quite a few people that have reached Tier 1 in portal but got no trophy for it but other comments on here looks like they did, I guess it's just buggy as fuck like the rest of the game so I'll just go the smoke grenade way and see what happens.

That sucks, hopefully it's just bugged. I'll try finishing a vehicle T1 in portal. If that doesn't pop I'll just play normally. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well just got Wheeled Warrior trophy in the EMP boost lobbies, so the Jack of all Trades is just bugged. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RamiALJ said:

Well just got Wheeled Warrior trophy in the EMP boost lobbies, so the Jack of all Trades is just bugged. 

What's the fastest way for it? Drone spots while in the car?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sydoki said:

What's the fastest way for it? Drone spots while in the car?

Jupp, Casper drone while sitting in the car. Did it in like three of those games. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.