mattfry94

Hazard Zone - Help, tips and related trophies

55 posts in this topic

On 19/02/2022 at 3:17 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Even when you’re DBNO but inside the chopper? How many times does it happen to me? I’m losing my sanity over this shitty dead mode and buggy trophy.

Yes, DBNO state inside the extraction aircraft counts for the trophy. 

I have been counting and the trophy popped exactly at 25 extractions. 

I advise anyone who is entitled to the PS4 version of the game (if you bought the digital PS5 edition), play this one on a PS5.

Reasons:

1. Trophies are not buggy. They pop exactly when they are supposed to do. (I was struggling with trophies not popping on the PS5 version, not to mention the crashes).

2. Fewer squads. Less players to deal with. 6 squads instead of 8 on PS5 version.

3. Enable cross play and you will always find players. Maybe because PS4 and previous XBox players base is still much larger due to not many having the latest consoles.

4. I have not played HZ on PS5 but I guess there is a chance it will matchmake with PC players if you enable cross play? I wouldn't want that.

Some tips:

Try to get at least one friend (irl or psn) with you so that you can communicate. Communication and callouts is key to a successful extraction.

I have done at least eight/ten clean exits, all due to good communication.

Once you get the trophy for 50 drives, do not collect any drives. Go only for the extraction. Drives give away your position.

Collect drives only when you are the last squad or close to extracting and there is no danger; just to get you some more money.

Go for the uplinks. Gather as much as you can. Use the rangers, use the LATV4 with 30mm cannon. Do not forget to deploy them.

LATV4 can win the round for you, if two players communicating, one drives and the other one operates the cannon. 

Choose at least Dozer/Boris for your team.

Extractions count ONLY when you are inside the extraction aircraft alive or in DBNO state.

Edited by RapiDuS

Been going on and off for this trophy for since release, I stop playing due to the incompetence of my teammates, its like no one has any common sense, it's infuriating. One day I shall obtain this trophy, wish me luck haha

Posted (edited)

My entire squad was alive on extraction but the trophy didnt pop.. This game is getting worse by the day, its beyond just trophies..

Edited by shlomaniac

With the announcement of hazard zone been killed of by DICE. would anyone be interested in going for the 25 extract and 50 data drives trophy? I live in Australia so unfortunately the game mode is dead since day one. So if any US or EU players still play, please feel free to add and we'll squad up. PSN Bodgrid. 

18 minutes ago, Bodgrid said:

With the announcement of hazard zone been killed of by DICE.

Wouldn't it be so nice if they changed the trophies, if they're killing it. I'll never do 25 extracts, my sanity is not worth a friggin bronze. I'll take my 90+% A and checkout.